• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quick Question!

Faline

Bells
If I was to offer a service that allowed people to visit Lottie's RV to buy things from it in exchange for bells or items, where would I post it? Would it go under Re-Tail or a different board? Or, is this kind of service prohibited on these forums.

Usually people would put a thread up in Re-tail if they were buying Lottie's RV items themselves and then selling those items, but I don't see how inviting people over to do it themselves in exchange for bells is wrong

This will be in re-tail under the [selling] caption. Selling accounts for tbt and/or igb, it doesn't account for items though. That would be [trading]. There are quite a few IGB shops around, so have fun! :D

IGB = in game bells btw

Last edited:
For future reference, any in game-items/RV visit and similar transactions should go into Re-Tail.

Back