• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, Bell Tree Forums!

Faline

Bells
Hello, everyone! Just started here on the Bell Tree Forums. I've been playing Animal Crossing on the Gamecube days, before I was completely literate (I was a very young child.) And have been in love with the series since then. I'm a very shy person, but I'm not un-approachable.

I got my copy of New Leaf when I saw the new update that came out, but I haven't played the game in about five months (sorry, everyone, I let you down as mayor.) I'm hoping to make a solid effort towards getting my perfect town!

In game, I love breeding for hybrid flowers (I might open a shop for them, we'll see.) Fishing, screaming as my net is two pixels away from landing a golden stag, am desperate to get my hands on the Saniro furniture sets, love inviting Lottie over to the campground, and desperately scramble to get out of debt.

I hope I make lots of friends here!

Welcome to the forums and the community! I have a friend's group on discord if you'd like to join. Message me!

Welcome to the forum ! I'm no exspert but if you ever want a friend feel free to message me ^_^ <3

Back