• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shipping villagers?

amazonevan19

DLELELEWOOOOP
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1404-3604-3427
Coco
New Leaf Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Lobo
Leif
Was curious if anybody ships their villagers or ships a particular couple. I don't ship unless they're of the same or a similar species. Right now, I think my absolute favorite couple is Tia and Dizzy (who are both in my town). They were sitting next to each other at the fishing tournament award ceremony, Chadder has talked about how great their friendship is, and I have returned items for them and they were both shy about it. :p They just seem like such a cute couple and a good fit.

Last edited:
Haha, it happened to me too. It didn't help that the game randomly gave me a couple of Hamsters, other of Cubs and a third one of Bears. Almost a town of couples. :p

i ship cheri and bluebear a LOT. i changed their greetings to "i love bluebear" and "i love cheri" respectively.
i think i ship pekoe and june too, but to a lesser extent

I don't really ship any of my villagers together, but I do ship my player with Grizzly lol!!

Colton and Julian! I always tend to see them next to each other when I'm doing my daily chores

Even though our villagers are not dating/in love with other villagers, besides food.

I 'ship' Sally with Static.

KgAQltQ.jpg
One of my scrubs caught Eloise and Dizzy doing some late afternoon trunk nuzzling.It's a good thing they're Indian elephants and don't have tusks.

I ship zucker and marina, caught them kissing yesterday. To bad I didn't get a screenshot though.

I ship O'Hare and Carmen SO much, oh my gosh XD The other day, O'Hare wanted me to bring Carmen over to his house because he had a dream she was moving away, and he wanted to see her one last time before she left... it was so cute I just about cried :,D

I don't. I think fantasizing about animal couples in a cute game like animal crossing is weird and gross.

I don't ship any in particular but it's adorable when your villagers talk about villager A & B being a cute couple lol

View attachment 199378
One of my scrubs caught Eloise and Dizzy doing some late afternoon trunk nuzzling.It's a good thing they're Indian elephants and don't have tusks.

Now he's cheating on Tia? :O ;) Regardless, that is adorable

I don't. I think fantasizing about animal couples in a cute game like animal crossing is weird and gross.

Eww, I mean, if you choose to think of it that way...I, for one, am not advocating a super explicit, cancerous Deviantart-esque fantasy or something. All I do is think of if two villagers would make a cute couple or go together well, hypothetically. And that's it. But to each his own :cool:

Last edited:

When I think of shipping villagers, it's just innocent things like holding hands or hanging out a lot. No one said it was serious relationship stuff going on. way to be judge mental and put a bad vibe in here though.

I don't really 'ship them, but I do listen to their gossip and my Portia seems to be having relations with Lucky, Butch and Shep all at the same time!

Kiki and Kabuki are close too, I often catch them in each others house when I visit unexpectedly.

No one in my current main town yet, but I've definitely shipped my villagers before. Some faves from side towns or previous towns include: Dotty/Marcel, Opal/Felicity AND Opal/Marina, Muffy/Amelia, Rasher/Lucky, Moose/Monty, and Diana/Baabara.

Muffy and Pietro and that's the joke cause she's a gothic sheep and he's a clown sheep.

I am going to ship Pinky and Curt when I get them both in my town. Though I'm trying to make my town a conquest theme where the villagers living close to each other are in the same territory and the town is at war trying to get all the territory. In saying that Pinky and Curt are going to be the Emperor and Empress of one territory.

Something happened today that made me remember this post...

I caught a flea off of Puddles and she freaked out and told me not to tell anyone, especially Poncho! I guess she likes him.

I ship it!

Back