• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop alychu's graphics shop (。•́ ‿ •̀ 。 )

awh that star guardian lulu is really cute!! and thanks for reading everything i've said. my request looks really long compared to everyone else's!

no problem! more details, the better :)

after kazelle's request, i'm going to not be able to do anymore for the week cause i'll be on vacation :3

hello!! i just want an username sig, if that's ok. feel free to ask more questions if i'm unclear!

username: vel
text: vel
size: please make it like small, half the size of 250 for height?? (can't math)
background: x
notes: could you zoom in on the dog and the girl? like make that the only thing you can really see thank you!
font: something blocky and clear
animated: yes
other: just wanted a sorta retro sig :)

payment: 100 tbt

i also read you're on vacation, so don't worry if you come back and this has been here a while, just send it to on pm whenever you're done please, i don't care how long it takes really :)

hello!! i just want an username sig, if that's ok. feel free to ask more questions if i'm unclear!

notes: could you zoom in on the dog and the girl? like make that the only thing you can really see thank you!

i also read you're on vacation, so don't worry if you come back and this has been here a while, just send it to on pm whenever you're done please, i don't care how long it takes really :)

hi! i may be able to get to yours cause it's pretty simple.
we will see & i'll let you know!
thank you!

Oi, oi~ I loved how you did InterestingOtaku's! I'm sorry if I'm p vague about what I want.

Mayor Name(s): Break
Town Name(s): Fukurou
FC: 1908-0717-5347

◦ Text: My name! My town name - If you could incorporate the kanji,
, that'd be nice. It's the kanji for Fukurou.
Image(s): See theme.
◦ Background: x Is this OK?
◦ Colour(s) / Theme: Wind chimes, youkai (spirits), fish, keepin' it a little JPN traditional. The colors of a forest. Rainy spring vibe - whites, greens, browns, etc.
◦ Animated?: Yes.
Preferred Font Styles: More simplistic; I'm not into anything too fancy-shmancy.
◦ Border?: Yes; maybe an oval or whatever. I don't care haha. \o/ (I don't want a big siggy more around the size of InterestingOtaku's.)
◦ Payment: Is 100 TBT OK?

If you have any questions, always open to discussion. This is my first time doing this. Thank you!

Last edited:
Oi, oi~ I loved how you did InterestingOtaku's! I'm sorry if I'm p vague about what I want.

◦ Colour(s) / Theme: Wind chimes, youkai (spirits), fish, keepin' it a little JPN traditional. The colors of a forest. Rainy spring vibe - whites, greens, browns, etc.
Preferred Font Styles: More simplistic; I'm not into anything too fancy-shmancy.
◦ Border?: Yes; maybe an oval or whatever. I don't care haha. \o/ (I don't want a big siggy more around the size of InterestingOtaku's.)

If you have any questions, always open to discussion. This is my first time doing this. Thank you!

hey, i don't know if i can get to your sig by this week (vacation!!!)
i'll let you know, but i'll definitely do it after :)
100 tbt is perfect.
thank you for requesting!

kazelle's request is done! :)
hope you like it.

HJVNkH7.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HJVNkH7.gif[/img]

kazelle's request is done! :)
hope you like it.

HJVNkH7.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HJVNkH7.gif[/img]

tysm!! it's really cute :D i'll add your FC now and deliver the items if you want! sent the TBT too ^o^

Last edited:
Mayor Name(s): Cassie
Town Name(s):Kit Kat
FC:2766-8804-5790
DA:No
Villagers:Apple, Bunny, Stitches, Beau, Bob, Lolly, Tia, Peanut, Static, Poppy
Border on Villager?: Yes
Native Fruit: pear
Obtained Villagers: no

* Text: my mayor name, fc, and I guess the name of my town
Image(s): a pear (and the villager sprites)
* Background: fairly tale scene with like rainbows and such, so pastel colors
* Colour(s) / Theme: ^^^
* Animated?: Yes
Preferred Font Styles: kind of a caligraphy style thats not to complicated and easy to read
* Border?: Yes anything but a rectangle, something like the 4th example its sooo cute!

Others: I love the 4th example!!!

**Payment: I have the pinball machine, soda case, writing chair and I am willing to give IGB

Last edited:
thanks for requesting everyone but i'm done for this week! bf is coming over for my birthday and i'll be hanging and going to places with him :)
i'll be back next wednesday!

Mayor Name(s): Calista
Town Name(s): Italy
FC:4468-2293-0382
DA:4B00-0056-ACAB
Villagers: Winnie, Lily, Ketchup, Sparro, Blaire, Bubbles, Flurry, Claudia, Hopkins, Hamphrey
Native Fruit: Peach
Obtained Villagers:

* Text: Info up top
Image(s): Any of my villagers
* Background:Italian Flag
* Colour(s) / Theme: Red and Green
* Animated?: Yes/No: Yes
Preferred Font Styles: Doesn't Matter
* Border?: Yes a bunch of Stars

Others: Whatever else I should know! Or if there's a certain style you're looking for, write it here!

**Payment: I don't know what you would like can I pm you to figure that out?

Mayor Name(s): Cassie
Town Name(s):Kit Kat
FC:2766-8804-5790
DA:No
Villagers:Apple, Bunny, Stitches, Beau, Bob, Lolly, Tia, Peanut, Static, Poppy
Native Fruit: pear
Obtained Villagers: no

* Text: my mayor name, fc, and I guess the name of my town
Image(s): a pear (and the villager sprites)
* Background: fairly tale scene with like rainbows and such, so pastel colors
* Colour(s) / Theme: ^^^
* Animated?: Yes
Preferred Font Styles: kind of a caligraphy style thats not to complicated and easy to read
* Border?: Yes anything but a rectangle, something like the 4th example its sooo cute!

Others: I love the 4th example!!!

**Payment: I have the pinball machine, soda case, writing chair and I am willing to give IGB

did I fill out this form correctly?

hi, letting people know i did not forget about their requests :)
vacation is over for me but i'm v tired hehe
i'll get to them some point this week ^_^

Last edited:

hope this is what you wanted, thanks for ordering!!
:)

dKYO5O5.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dKYO5O5.gif[/img]

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopefully i got what you wanted! let me know if i didn't =(
thanks for ordering!

UvOyita.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UvOyita.gif[/img]

Hey, sorry to bother you but, I was wondering if you were still working on my signature....

Last edited:
hii! Does it have to be an acnl signature?

I want a nice signature of my OCs with a nice background and some words
would that be possible? if so I'll req

Back