Shop alychu's graphics shop (。•́ ‿ •̀ 。 )

alychu

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +

s23mk6o.png

w e l c o m e

hi, my name is aly!
i've been doing maplestory signatures and LoL stuff in the past (infrequently), so animal crossing ones are new to me! >__<
been really into acnl recently and i want to try something new. :3c
i like simple stuff, but i can usually imitate whatever style you want.

i think most people want signatures here, but let me know if you would like something else as long as it's graphics related. :)

i will do both still and animated (not toooooo complex) graphics!

payment: i accept igb, tbt, or something from my wishlist!
you pay however much you want to! (don't make me choose!!!) just be reasonable xd
payment is made after i send you the finished product! you can choose to pay in advance if you prefer that though.

r u l e s & e t c.

★ pls no pming me unless i tell you to! i am unorganized, so replying only here will make it easier for me hehe.
★ high quality images if you're sending me a picture you want me to include! that means .png files please!
★ no rush... patience is a virtue... uwu sometimes i may finish in a few hours to a whole day. i'll let you know if there are any delays.
★ have fun and be nice!!!
★ any questions, changes you want, etc. just @ me on this thread! i will try my best to accommodate to your needs.
★ you may ask for adjustments after the final product for free, but nothing too big please!
★ i'll hold .psds for two weeks. after that, they will be gone!!! (so big adjustments aren't possible after that!)
★ disclaimer: i do not make/own any of the backgrounds nor the villager sprites.

not many so far, but hopefully they will give you an idea of my style!

just a sample
WFWwoGa.gif

something simple for RosyKat
VE6YFyQ.png

different shape example
RrlYHVa.gif

for InterestingOtaku
5Pl37sy.gif

tumblr banner for Tealeaf
aM7jxB3.gif

league of legends signature for Kazelle
HJVNkH7.gif

simple retro sig for vel
dKYO5O5.gif

text + animated background sig for Break
UvOyita.gif

you can also check out my non animal crossing stuff i made in the past here, here, and here!
they're pretty old tho!!!

s l o t s
1. cas cas
2. empty
3. empty

f o r m

if you DON'T want me to include a certain thing, just write NO in the appropriate category.
if you leave required (*) items as blank, i will choose for you.
try to be as detailed as possible!

if you want something else other than the standard thebelltreeforumsdotcom™ animal crossing signature, ignore the form and just try your best to write what you want.

(please get rid of the text after the colons. they're just there to help you out ;p )

HTML:
Mayor Name(s): 
Town Name(s):
FC:
DA:
Villagers:
Border on Villager?: Yes/No (1px white outline around the villager sprite)
Native Fruit:
Obtained Villagers: If you want to indicate what villagers you have, etc. 

* Text: Whatever text / quotes you want. Let me know if I should include mayor name, town name, etc.
Image(s): Whatever image I should put in! Transparent mayors, etc. If it's a villager sprite, no need fill this part out.
* Background: You can link me a high quality image or try to describe what you want.
* Colour(s) / Theme:
* Animated?: Yes/No 
Preferred Font Styles:
* Border?: Yes/No (If "yes", what shape? Rectangle, rounded, stars, etc...)

Others: Whatever else I should know! Or if there's a certain style you're looking for, write it here!

**Payment:

sIHfi6e.png

Last edited:
Ooooh, I like how your stuff looks! Very nice stuff, good luck!

Mayor Name(s): Aidan
Town Name(s): Fay Lake
FC: 3196-3075-3858
DA: 5E00-0069-388A
Villagers: Poppy, W. Link, Marcie, Genji, Agnes, Lyman, Sprinkle, Vladimir, Willow, Bob
Border on Villager?: Yes
Native Fruit:Orange
Obtained Villagers: N/A

* Text: Just the above info :)
Image(s): I would like the various sprites included :) (Orange, villagers)
* Background: Look at next answer...
* Colour(s) / Theme: My town will have a more magical/fairy tale theme. So lighter, prettier colors. Also, I have a whole story written about my town. If you could find a way to incororate a pink tear/water drop into a blue lake, that would be awesome!
* Animated?: Yes
Preferred Font Styles: Something pthats pretty and flows, but not so cursive/curly that it's hard to read.
* Border?:

Others: I really LOVE your 3rd example you have here! If it's possible to make it in that style and nice I would be amazed!

**Payment: We discussed it over PM ^.^

Mayor Name(s): Aidan
Town Name(s): Fay Lake
FC: 3196-3075-3858
DA: 5E00-0069-388A
Villagers: Poppy, W. Link, Marcie, Genji, Agnes, Lyman, Sprinkle, Vladimir, Willow, Bob
Border on Villager?: Yes
Native Fruit:Orange
Obtained Villagers: N/A

* Text: Just the above info :)
Image(s): I would like the various sprites included :) (Orange, villagers)
* Background: Look at next answer...
* Colour(s) / Theme: My town will have a more magical/fairy tale theme. So lighter, prettier colors. Also, I have a whole story written about my town. If you could find a way to incororate a pink tear/water drop into a blue lake, that would be awesome!
* Animated?: Yes
Preferred Font Styles: Something pthats pretty and flows, but not so cursive/curly that it's hard to read.
* Border?:

Others: I really LOVE your 3rd example you have here! If it's possible to make it in that style and nice I would be amazed!

**Payment: We discussed it over PM ^.^

here you go. :)
5Pl37sy.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5Pl37sy.gif[/img]
i don't animate/sprite my own things so i couldn't animate the drop into the water, so i just put a still drop. :p tell me if you rather not have it there!
hope you like it in the end. thanks for ordering!

here you go. :)
5Pl37sy.gif

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5Pl37sy.gif[/img]
i don't animate/sprite my own things so i couldn't animate the drop into the water, so i just put a still drop. :p tell me if you rather not have it there!
hope you like it in the end. thanks for ordering!

OMG! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The drop is amazing! I love it all!

Last edited:
hi ^^ this isn't at all animal crossing related but i will probably use it as my signature on here anyway. so i'd like to request for you to maybe make something for me and my best friend (1 picture/animation dont worry haha.) we both play league of legends and our favorite champions are lux and ahri. i sort of want it to be really cute and bestfriend-like! maybe have lux on one side and ahri on the other side of the picture, and the word "keriselle" in the middle since thats our ign's combined. i really dont mind what the background will be but i really like pastel colors! if you dont mind id like for you to maybe make the champions in skins? :3 pls dont use commando on lux, its uh.. probably the ugliest skin lux has. id prefer star guardian lux or the new elementalist skin (if you want to, id love for her to be in her mystic or dark form!) as for ahri, challenger ahri or arcade ahri works ^^ ofc you could just do regular ahri as well.
if you would like me to, i can PM you more details about what i'm looking for. and as for payment i'm not really sure, would 50-100 TBT work? if it does, you can just pick a number in that range. thanks for reading all this lmao​

Last edited:
hi ^^ this isn't at all animal crossing related but i will probably use it as my signature on here anyway. so i'd like to request for you to maybe make something for me and my best friend (1 picture/animation dont worry haha.) we both play league of legends and our favorite champions are lux and ahri. i sort of want it to be really cute and bestfriend-like! maybe have lux on one side and ahri on the other side of the picture, and the word "keriselle" in the middle since thats our ign's combined. i really dont mind what the background will be but i really like pastel colors! if you dont mind id like for you to maybe make the champions in skins? :3 pls dont use commando on lux, its uh.. probably the ugliest skin lux has. id prefer star guardian lux or the new elementalist skin (if you want to, id love for her to be in her mystic or dark form!) as for ahri, challenger ahri or arcade ahri works ^^ ofc you could just do regular ahri as well.
if you would like me to, i can PM you more details about what i'm looking for. and as for payment i'm not really sure, would 50-100 TBT work? if it does, you can just pick a number in that range. thanks for reading all this lmao​

hi there! i made a lot of league graphics in the past, so i'd be glad to do your request! :)
are there any sort of art of lux and ahri you want me to use? or an example of what it should look like?
if not, i will wing it and try to make what you want. (i may use http://tunako.tumblr.com/ art for it, but if you have any better ones, feel free to suggest)
also, any specific sizes or borders you're looking for?
your payment is fine, just pick any number that works for you.
thanks!

Last edited:
I love your art style :) Do you make anything other than signatures? :eek:

Keep up the good art :D

there's really no specific art of lux and ahri i want. i just want them both to made in a similar art style; so that there's no realistic art of ahri, but a chibi art of lux. if you want, you can pick out some art of lux and ahri and PM them to me to make sure i'm ok with it ^^ i think that'd be really helpful! you don't have to have a full on head to toe art of lux and ahri by the way, i think that their heads should be what's most important in the picture. as for size i'd like it to be less than 250 pixels in height ofc so i can use it as a signature on here, but width won't really matter; anywhere from 530-680 pixels in width will be fine. i don't really have any borders to suggest because i think that placing lux and ahri in borders would be sort of difficult if you don't wanna chop out part of their faces. a simple rectangular border would be ok with me. if you have any borders that would look really good in mind though, feel free to PM me about it! c: i don't want to push pass over in what you're comfortable in doing though! in addition, here's just some art i like.

Last edited:
there's really no specific art of lux and ahri i want. i just want them both to made in a similar art style; so that there's no realistic art of ahri, but a chibi art of lux. if you want, you can pick out some art of lux and ahri and PM them to me to make sure i'm ok with it ^^ i think that'd be really helpful! you don't have to have a full on head to toe art of lux and ahri by the way, i think that their heads should be what's most important in the picture. as for size i'd like it to be less than 250 pixels in height ofc so i can use it as a signature on here, but width won't really matter; anywhere from 530-680 pixels in width will be fine. i don't really have any borders to suggest because i think that placing lux and ahri in borders would be sort of difficult if you don't wanna chop out part of their faces. a simple rectangular border would be ok with me. if you have any borders that would look really good in mind though, feel free to PM me about it! c: i don't want to push pass over in what you're comfortable in doing though! in addition, here's just some art i like.

alright thank you for the examples! i have a better idea now! hopefully i will be able to make this in the next day or the day after! :) a bit busy though so we will see ;;;

I love your art style :) Do you make anything other than signatures? :eek:

Keep up the good art :D

thanks! i kind of draw but honestly, i'm way too slow to start up anything for now. this is the last thing i finished if you're curious haha :p
CzX2AlwXUAAwgtI.jpg:large

alright thank you for the examples! i have a better idea now! hopefully i will be able to make this in the next day or the day after! :) a bit busy though so we will see ;;;

thanks! i kind of draw but honestly, i'm way too slow to start up anything for now. this is the last thing i finished if you're curious haha :p
CzX2AlwXUAAwgtI.jpg:large

awh that star guardian lulu is really cute!! and thanks for reading everything i've said. my request looks really long compared to everyone else's!

Back