• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Pixar sequel are you most looking forward to?

Pixar sequel you're most excited about?

• Toy Story 4

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The Incredibles 2

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Cars 3

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toy story 4: I'm cautiously optimistic for. I do think it ended well enough on 3, but at the same time I can see certain ideas it could tackle in 4, especially with the way 3 ended. though 3 also felt a bit uneven in quality to me from what I remember, so I do kind of hope it doesn't follow the usual trend of sequel film(s) being worse and worse as they go on. also, please just officially end it at 4

incredibles 2: my relationship with this one is super odd, in that I did really enjoy it but also never felt a need or desire to go back to after the first viewing (though I have seen individual scenes here and there when other people were watching), but at the same time I do think it's pixar's most open for a sequel film so

cars 3: cars was always hot garbage

The Incredibles for sure!

Toy Story 3 ended so perfectly so while this one could be good, it could be over milked too.

I didn't like Cars so of course I don't care about the sequel. Lol

I'm so happy that the overwhelming majority voted for Incredibles 2 because, like you said, the ending really did open way for a sequel, more than any other Pixar movie. I can't wait to see Frozone haha.

Cars 3. lol I love those movies though. Maybe I'm just excited for it because I love Carsland at DL so much. Plus I saw the trailer for it and it looks pretty good! Lol

Never been a fan of Toy Story; only seen the original Cars; so I guess I'll have to go with The Incredibles 2 (which I REALLY am looking forward to!)

CARS VROOM VROOM VROOOOOOM LIGHTNING MCQUEEN IS SO FINE GOTDAMN HIT ME UP WITH THAT SEQUEL

With Cars 2 being as bad as it was, I don't think Cars 3 will be that great. Nothing could live up to the original Cars movie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People are saying Incredibles 2 is going to be about Frozone, and honestly I wouldn't be mad if it was.

I didn't know the Toy Story and Incredibles were getting sequels before this thread.
After reading the synopsis for the movies, I'm looking forward to Toy Story 4 because I've always wanted to see what happened to Bo Peep in Toy Story 3.

the incredibles 2, definitely. i loved the first movie so much as a kid.

also im really disappointed that the red car isnt dead, apparently he's just injured smh.. i want a car funeral w cars in black clothes and a car priest and an open casket w the dead red ugly car in it .

I voted Toy Story 4 but to be honest im looking forward to all of them.

toy story doesn't need a new film, cars 3 just looks and sounds bad and i didn't really like the incredibles.

unfortunately i have aged and now hate pixar films.

Toy Story 4.

Back