What Pixar sequel are you most looking forward to?

Pixar sequel you're most excited about?

• Toy Story 4

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The Incredibles 2

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Cars 3

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toy story 4: I'm cautiously optimistic for. I do think it ended well enough on 3, but at the same time I can see certain ideas it could tackle in 4, especially with the way 3 ended. though 3 also felt a bit uneven in quality to me from what I remember, so I do kind of hope it doesn't follow the usual trend of sequel film(s) being worse and worse as they go on. also, please just officially end it at 4

incredibles 2: my relationship with this one is super odd, in that I did really enjoy it but also never felt a need or desire to go back to after the first viewing (though I have seen individual scenes here and there when other people were watching), but at the same time I do think it's pixar's most open for a sequel film so

cars 3: cars was always hot garbage

The Incredibles for sure!

Toy Story 3 ended so perfectly so while this one could be good, it could be over milked too.

I didn't like Cars so of course I don't care about the sequel. Lol

I'm so happy that the overwhelming majority voted for Incredibles 2 because, like you said, the ending really did open way for a sequel, more than any other Pixar movie. I can't wait to see Frozone haha.

Cars 3. lol I love those movies though. Maybe I'm just excited for it because I love Carsland at DL so much. Plus I saw the trailer for it and it looks pretty good! Lol

Never been a fan of Toy Story; only seen the original Cars; so I guess I'll have to go with The Incredibles 2 (which I REALLY am looking forward to!)

With Cars 2 being as bad as it was, I don't think Cars 3 will be that great. Nothing could live up to the original Cars movie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People are saying Incredibles 2 is going to be about Frozone, and honestly I wouldn't be mad if it was.

I didn't know the Toy Story and Incredibles were getting sequels before this thread.
After reading the synopsis for the movies, I'm looking forward to Toy Story 4 because I've always wanted to see what happened to Bo Peep in Toy Story 3.

the incredibles 2, definitely. i loved the first movie so much as a kid.

also im really disappointed that the red car isnt dead, apparently he's just injured smh.. i want a car funeral w cars in black clothes and a car priest and an open casket w the dead red ugly car in it .

toy story doesn't need a new film, cars 3 just looks and sounds bad and i didn't really like the incredibles.

unfortunately i have aged and now hate pixar films.

Back