• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Pixar sequel are you most looking forward to?

Pixar sequel you're most excited about?

• Toy Story 4

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The Incredibles 2

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Cars 3

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hi guys, this and another Disney thread I make later will be the last Disney ones you hear from me for a while. lol. So I wanna know: what Pixar sequel are you most looking forward to, and what do you think about all these sequels?

I personally was a bit shocked there was a Toy Story 4. Like, the last one was wrapped up so perfectly and cute with the way Andy went off to college! Apparently, it's going to be a romantic comedy (I'm serious.). I don't really look forward to it, but you never know - it could be good!

I'm really excited for the Incredibles 2! The way it ended with Jack-Jack getting random confusing powers and that new villain at the end really made a beg for a sequel! Like Syndrome said, "too late.....15 years too late" that we finally get a sequel.

I'm also excited for Cars 3, only because most Disney fans I know are looking forward to it and because the trailer looks pretty good. Also, I think Pixar is trying to make up for Cars 2, and pretend this is the real Cars 2, lmao. It also looks like it's more adult-oriented if you watch the trailers, like more serious.

Last edited:
The Incredibles! :D

The other two aren't appealing to me... Toy Story should've stayed as a Trilogy while Cars 3 just seems like a Cash Cow for kids tbh.

Last edited:
The Incredibles! :D

The other two aren't appealing to me... Toy Story should've stayed as a Trilogy while Cars 3 just seems like a Cash Cow for kids thh.

I agree with Toy Story and I thought that about Cars 3 as well until I saw the trailers. Did you seem them? They seemed to have more adult-relatable themes and more of an adult-oriented plot

Last edited:
I've been waiting for the Incredibles 2 since I finished the first one lol

incredibles 2, because it's been anticipated for so long and i've been waiting for a follow up. then i'm excited for toy story 4 because i love the toy story movies, however i don't see it as a necessary film. not really a cars fan so not too bothered about cars 3 but excited for it nonetheless.

Is this even a real question? Incredibles 2.

Is this even a real question? Incredibles 2.

XD some people like Cars more, though I'm also more excited for the Incredibles 2
I also just wanted to discuss all the sequels

Last edited:
Incredibles 2. I hadn't even heard about the other two until just now.

Toy Story will probably be ok. I don't think I'll even give Cars 3 a try xD

i think cars 3 is pixar trying to erase the monstrosity that was cars 2, and i think toy story 4 is just pixar and disney trying to cash money out of the toy story franchise to go hand in hand with the opening of toy story land in walt disney world in 2019. i think incredibles 2 is the only one that really needs the sequel.

i think cars 3 is pixar trying to erase the monstrosity that was cars 2, and i think toy story 4 is just pixar and disney trying to cash money out of the toy story franchise to go hand in hand with the opening of toy story land in walt disney world in 2019. i think incredibles 2 is the only one that really needs the sequel.

I agree. Cars didn't really need another sequel, but at least we'll be getting a sequel that we deserved over that silly Mater's Spy Quest.

I've been waiting for The Incredibles 2 since I watched the first one forever ago

Incredibles. I want more Frozone.

Incredibles 2: Where Is My Supersuit?

Last edited:
Incredibles. I want more Frozone.

Incredibles 2: Where Is My Supersuit?

Ikr, I loved Frozone, and I hope we get to see "Honey!" (his wife [that's what the fandom named her, lmao] ).

It's confirmed that Frozone will definitely be in the Incredibles 2 - probably more screen time than the last movie because his scene was so popular!

Last edited:
I didn't know that any of these were a thing. Although I've not seen either of the Cars movies or the first Incredibles. I love all of the Toy Story films though so I guess that one!

I'm actually pretty excited for Cars 3 after seeing the trailers and don't really have any feelings towards Toy Story one way or the other.

BUT, The Incredibles 2 gets my vote here! There's so much they could do with that universe and I'm hyped to see the characters again. Mostly I'm hoping we might see the kids branch out and try to become their own heroes, that's be interesting!

I usually don't go to movie theaters but for Incredibles 2 I definitely will go!!

Back