Cherish.

I've just visited and loved it! I like that it's a dog town, that's something I think I'll inevitably do as well since the dog characters are easily my favourites​.

I like how each villager house has a little garden outside to indicate who lives there. I've done something similar in my town.

I also appreciate how much the furniture has been customised, that must've taken a lot of work!

My favourite resident house is the pirate/tropical one. I'd been thinking of doing something similar so it's given me plenty of ideas.

My only criticism is about the ore. I know that many people use it to decorate, but I don't think you need so much of it, I think a few more flowers instead would look smarter.

Overall, I like how uncluttered the town is and how you haven't tried to cram in too much so it's easy to walk around.

I took a couple of designs off Wendell too! ;)

I've just visited and loved it! I like that it's a dog town, that's something I think I'll inevitably do as well since the dog characters are easily my favourites​.

I like how each villager house has a little garden outside to indicate who lives there. I've done something similar in my town.

I also appreciate how much the furniture has been customised, that must've taken a lot of work!

My favourite resident house is the pirate/tropical one. I'd been thinking of doing something similar so it's given me plenty of ideas.

My only criticism is about the ore. I know that many people use it to decorate, but I don't think you need so much of it, I think a few more flowers instead would look smarter.

Overall, I like how uncluttered the town is and how you haven't tried to cram in too much so it's easy to walk around.

I took a couple of designs off Wendell too! ;)

Thanks so much. :)

Back