Cherish.

TheGreatBrain

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
My Cherish town got a bit of a makeover in some of the houses. I'm really proud of them and would love to show them off. I wish I could post pictures. Anyway, I would love if I could get some dream visits and a bit of feedback.

5D00-001F-D381.

Some of the rooms are special character themed, but not all of them. Thanks so much, and I will happily visit your towns as well.

Wow, wow wow!! I love the openess of Cherish! The color schemes of each area are terrific and match the themes. I love the way you have set up your houses too. I really enjoyed seeing the rooms for the special characters in the game! Your town is so relaxing because you haven't filled up each speck of space the way I tend to do. I can tell you put a lot of thought into your town. I am so glad I visited!

Wow, wow wow!! I love the openess of Cherish! The color schemes of each area are terrific and match the themes. I love the way you have set up your houses too. I really enjoyed seeing the rooms for the special characters in the game! Your town is so relaxing because you haven't filled up each speck of space the way I tend to do. I can tell you put a lot of thought into your town. I am so glad I visited!

Yay!! Thank you so much. I'll visit yours too. Would you like a review as well?

I really like the clover path you have going on. The placement of Breanna's home along with the way you have everything set up is very lovely. It's a very nice and relaxing looking town. Good job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love your flag! It's so cute!

I really like the clover path you have going on. The placement of Breanna's home along with the way you have everything set up is very lovely. It's a very nice and relaxing looking town. Good job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love your flag! It's so cute!

Thanks so much. Would you like me to review your town too?

Sure! But my town (Merriton) is a mess compared to yours. There are several areas I need to think about and fix. Plus I only have one house which isn't NEARLY as creative as yours. But go ahead and fire away! I am open to suggestions! Towns like yours humble me.

Last edited:
Town of Merriton.

Such a lovely town. I love the path and all the flowers lining it. The Booker sign next to the police station is super cute.The park sign is also adorable. I really like your mayors house too. All the rooms are nicely decorated. The right room is my favorite. I also loved the kitchen in the basement. Great job on your town. I had a wonderful time visiting.

just visited!
I love how you've used different colours in different areas, and the ores on the ground add to that. You're a great interior designer; the houses are excellent. I would certainly recommend this town, it's not something you see often :)

just visited!
I love how you've used different colours in different areas, and the ores on the ground add to that. You're a great interior designer; the houses are excellent. I would certainly recommend this town, it's not something you see often :)

Wow. Thank you!! Would you like a review of your town?

So, for Annette's caf? rooms, I think the blue series furniture in the main room might benefit from being customized in dark blue, to better emulate real life police uniforms. Love what you've done with the Reese & Cyrus room especially, the use of cabin series furniture really speaks to Cyrus' craftsman persona

Layne's house felt less cohesive; you have what looks like a sports junkie bachelor pad, a gamer's room, The Fortress of Solitude, a bank, pizzeria, and pool hall. All nicely done, but disparate thematically

For Breanna, also very nicely laid out, still lacking a perceived unifying element, but here I thought worked fine, very calm atmosphere in most of the rooms, loved the ice cream parlor in the basement. I do think the use of ore on the pieces upstairs clashed a bit, too bright

Chuck's place made me smile right away, loved how you set it up with the bamboo and tiles outside, making it look like a desert island cabana. I could actually imagine the characters from that old show, Gilligan's Island, fitting right in. All you really need now is the desert island map to top it all off.

Over all I loved how you landscaped your town, wish I had the energy, time, and imagination to do something comparable with mine. Looking forward to dreaming of your other towns :)

Thanks so much Emgee. The houses actually belong to my family members. The rooms are themed with their hobbies and interests. Except the rubber ducky bathroom in Chuck's house. LOL. That was my personal favorite. Thanks for the nice review, and the visit. I would love to visit your town too. Would you like a review?

My town is still a work in progress, when I have it more or less the way I want it I will set up a dream address. But thank you for the offer

Thank you so much for the very nice comments about Merriton TheGreatBrain! You made my morning! I guess you could call my approach to Merriton as "higgledy piggeldy" lol. Your town of Cherish has inspried me to be a bit more focused. Whenever I hit a plateau I will go for a stroll in your town!

I visited!
I was hoping to get some inspiration for my town, hahaha ^^;;;

I loved the arrangement of flowers and ores - it was really unique and I haven't seen anything like that before
I also loved how you put baskets of fruit beside the orchard signs :D Super cute

Back