• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ac plush needle felt

~Mae~

Mae ✿
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
ど
Pavé
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lol I'll just leave these here

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i did have an order for lolly a few months back but I emptied my inbox without thinking so uh I guess if you're still up for that whoever it was then I can still make her

Any thoughts? Would anyone buy a custom one from me maybe? I mean idk if I'd open a shop if anyone would be interested but I could think about it, hypothetically if you could afford it lol how much would you pay?

Last edited:
They're really cute! You have talent there, and I'd love to see one of Goose!

aw how cute :) i always wanted to try needle felting.
i'm sure there would be people interested in them!

these are so cute!! :00

these are so good! the marshall is really adorable! I'd probably be interested in one / a few if you did open a shop ~

Cute! I'm a huge fiber arts fan and I've always wanted to try needle felting, but I never get around to doing it because my craft store has a very tiny selection of colors..
mainly just brown and white.

awe thanks guys you're all really sweet //;-;//
i think i may make a little shop, how much do you think i should charge??

These are so cute! I've done a few needle felting projects as well, mainly practicing with acnl characters... But I was too shy to post them lol.

Back