• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What system do you play New Leaf on?

Which 3DS system do you play New Leaf on?

• Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Nintendo 3DS XL

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Nintendo 2DS

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • New Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL (For those of you in the future who own one and is reading this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I play New Leaf on my yellow Nintendo 3DS XL. It's the limited edition Pikachu one. :)

New 3DS XL. I bought a DS again after years of not having one. I think the newer one is slimmer and prefer it over the older 3DS XL model

Just my broken 3DS XL :( I have a New 3DS XL just waiting to be used, but I need to buy a micro sd card for it so I can do a data transfer, so in the meanwhile, I have to stick to my old rotten system, at least until I can afford an sd card! ^_^

I play on the 3DS XL. The cobalt blue one, I think it was one of the first XL's the came out if I recall correctly.

My yoshi 3ds XL. :) I used to have a blue and black 3ds but it started to shut down on me. But I found the Yoshi 3ds XL for only $139 so I bought it and now I play it on that one :)

Back