• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What system do you play New Leaf on?

Which 3DS system do you play New Leaf on?

• Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Nintendo 3DS XL

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Nintendo 2DS

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • New Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL (For those of you in the future who own one and is reading this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stockley_

The Director
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
The title is pretty self-explanatory! Which 3DS system do you play New Leaf on? :)

I play it on my New 3DS XL ever since my original 3DS broke :D

Last edited:
2DS. I like that it's a solid slab, I find it ergonomic having the buttons in the upper half and I can happily play for hours.

I compared it with my nephew's New3DS when I was using it to visit his town and to my eyes the colours on my 2DS were brighter too, the N3DS looked a little washed out in comparison.

I play on a Nintendo 2DS. I had once a 3DS but it got a damage and I couldn't play with it anymore,
so got later then a 2DS for a good price.

Last edited:
2ds. Getting the 2dsxl when it's out

Original 3DS in lavender pink. Still works at 4 years old. One thing you can't seem to fault Nintendo on is the durability of its products! The thumb stick cover does come off, and it's always had this weird issue of going black sometimes (even when it was new) but neither of those things effect my gameplay really.

Good 'ol Nintendo 3DS XL, the new one is too expensive and I don't think it adds much anyways, better save for something else like the switch or something

I play on my 2DS, but I can't wait to get the New 2DS XL when it comes out. Playing a game always feels better when you have a sleek, new console in your hand while playing it. :)

I play my current/second town on the new 3DS XL Pikachu Edition and my first town on the Yoshi 3DS XL.

I play the 3ds XL.. I got it just to play new leaf when it came out :p I haven't really considered buying a new system but the new 2ds XL looks really nice so I may think about getting that one next.

New Nintendo 3DS XL... It was an impulse buy. I was like "I want to start playing games again" and bought it during one of my shifts when I still worked in retail.. oh, memories.

101640b.jpg

I use the Sea Green 2DS most of the time but I also have a New 3DS Super Mario 3D Land Edition,a New 3DS XL and a blue 2DS.I also prefer the 2DS...it feels lighter and more balanced than the 3DSs.

Back