• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hai all! :D

jacjac

Bells
Hai everyone!

I've been playing the AC series since the first DS game.
I hadn't owned a DS in years and bought one last year. I recently (like 2 weeks ago) bought AC:NL and am game into the game!

I ran into this forum after realising the amount of time people dedicate to perfecting/landscaping/decorating their towns (I had no idea this existed before hand).

I guess I just wanted to actually post an intro thread to see if there was anyone who wanted to give me an add. Unfortunately my friend aren't into AC so I don't have anyone to play with, except you wonderful people on here!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, so I know my time zone is out of the way of a lot of people.

I'd absolutely visit some of your towns! I'm still learning but absolutely loving this community.
Thanks all!

Back