• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi!

lxjshrss

Resident Representative of Barlowe Island
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7332-3823-3713
So I could've sworn I've posted a small introduction already but it hasn't shown up so far so here goes once again. :p

My name's Alex. I'm an eighteen-year-old trans guy from The Netherlands who, after having hogged his sister's copy of ACNL for two months, decided to get his own about two weeks ago to become Mayor of Oakwood. I know very little about the series but I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. :)

My favourite character probably is K.K. Slider so far. Just love him. I have a white N3DS with his cover plates and HOME menu theme, and his amiibo. I'd love to have him in my town as a villager but alas, it seems to be impossible. I hope to one day get his pic to place it somewhere in my home together with an in-game white 3DS and K.K. cover plates. That'd be cool.

In real life I play the uke and piano and know some basic guitar chords. I'd love to learn to play the drums but I really can't seem to figure out how it works.

Also, twenty one pilots are cool. Big fan of them. If you like 'em, we're automatically buddies. c:

Back