• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Went from 'becoming quite good' to 'so-so rails' - why?

RosyKat

Bells
So yesterday, the citizen satisfaction thingy said this:
"Goodness gracious! Even from an academic standpoint, I must say this town is becoming quite good! If the town grows like this, I have no doubt that its value will keep soaring ever higher, eh wot?"​
Now, this morning, it says this:
"I think it's riding the so-so rails! So average!"​
Isabelle says the same extra thing as always - "The citizens also say that they feel [town name] is underdeveloped. They want more public works projects!"
I didn't build a new public works project yesterday due to the fishing tourney. I did, however, find a few weeds in my town but due to the beautiful town ordinance, there shouldn't be more than 3 and I'm fairly sure I got them all. I have 122 trees, and more than enough flowers (probably, never counted, it never was a problem) and 2 stumps, though I heard they don't change anything.

Anyone got any idea why I went from almost perfect to average?

Here are the public works I have built, the most recent being the water well.

• Water well
  • Yellow bench
  • Lighthouse
  • Flower arch
  • Fountain
  • Cobblestone Bridge
  • Suspension Bridge
  • Campsite

Last edited:
Hi!

For a perfect town, you need a minimum of 110 trees and 75 flowers (you have these), and a minimum of 10 PWPs built, not including the Dream Suite, Museum Shop, or Fortune Shop. If what I've read before is correct, the bridges and campsite don't count towards the 10 minimum. That being said, you'd need to build more PWPs like lamp posts or benches or fountains and such.

Hope this helps :3 (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

I got 10 PWPs yesterday, and achieved perfect town status! I now have a flower clock in my town <3 For anyone wondering - this really does work!

Back