Facebook vs Twitter

Facebook vs Twitter

• Facebook

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Twitter

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Literally the only reason I haven't deleted my facebook is because I'm friends with like 2 people who I couldn't contact otherwise. That's literally the only reason I hate that website so much.

Literally the only reason I haven't deleted my facebook is because I'm friends with like 2 people who I couldn't contact otherwise. That's literally the only reason I hate that website so much.

This. If it weren't for my (few) friends on there, I'd deactivate it tomorrow. I hate it.

Twitter is so much better.

Neither, really. I just use facebook for people I've lost contact with. Instagram is where it's at for me :)

I must be old because I can't really figure Twitter out :( So I stick with FB, even though I don't even really use that too much at all.

I never really understood Twitter or how to use it, so Facebook. Even though I have about a dozen friends who are all family members because the rest of society seems to hate me, but yeah. Facebook.

Facebook. I don't really have an account of anywhere else.

Twitter. I get to connect with more people and I'm more active there. I barely even use Facebook.

Last edited:
twitter. mostly due to how toxic fb can get

IMO, Facebook gets so toxic because it is an "unlimited" medium. You can type for days.

Twitter, on the other hand, is a 140-character slap fest. It is really difficult to get the FB depravity when you only have 140 characters!

The other positive aspect of Twitter is you don't need to formulate massive thoughts to use it. For example, you are mad at Wendy's, sent them a tweet and you will probably get an apology within hours. Or you are happy with Burger King? Send them a congrats and the same will happen. I don't find that true with facebook.

I can't stand Twitter's 140 character limit, so Facebook for sure just for that, but I found a very impractical workaround...

(note that I made this image quite a while ago)
twitter.png

Back