Collectible Sales Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold a red lily for 15 tbt to Moonfish, an isabelle for 50 tbt to Dawn_Crossing and sold a lobo to Mythic Diamond for 100 tbt

Last edited:
On May 21st I bought a Cherry, Orange & Pear from DoubleR for 100 TBT for all 3 collectibles and on May 23rd I sold an Apple to chapstick for 250 TBT. Thank you!

Last edited:
sold a green candy to katastrophic! for 150 and sold a yellow candy for 50 to tiffanistar and cassycrossing<3

Bought x1 White violet from ohkat for 25 tbt
Bought x1 White violet from magicaldonkey for 25 tbt
Both took place about a week ago or so, just forgot to post about them.

Last edited:
Will there ever be a day when I am able to fully understand spreadsheets without complications

Thank you for this though <3

Last edited:
really appreciate and thankful to everyone who kept updating while I was away! I've updated every post up to here. please let me know if anyone was missed. :)

while i was taking a glance at this anyway i thought i'd update u that i traded my love ball for a heart wand, not sure the value on love balls as an average right now, maybe 4k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also sold all these
purple candy: 200 tbt (maisy)
sakura egg: 400 tbt (hayden and trundle)
chao egg: 800 tbt (hestu)
eevee egg: 500 tbt (lambdadelta)

Last edited:
You deserve a reward of some kind. This is waaaay too much work for something so stupid xD
Anyways, it looks like the best I could get for a Pokeball would be around 20k right? Thanks for the information! Better than the offers of 10k lmao

I think I'll just sell all my collectibles to make enough to buy a group. The rarest of all collectibles :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back