Not open for further replies.
added 1 sweet feather so far @ 5k.

heeelp

feathers so far:

VHwT7RB.jpg

arcade:

Ose7TWJ.png

Hey panda!

Great job on the spreadsheet, I use it often for selling and buying! However, I'm curious as to why these three sales are not included for the heart wand?

sale #1 = 6.5K

sale #2 = 5K

sale #3 = around 4K

The dates that are on your spreadsheet only go through 9/10/16 which is right around when the TBT Fair 2016 ended so I believe those three sales are a more accurate representation (albeit a little high) of the value of the heart glow wand.

Last edited:
I have traded a pinky for a blue balloon, sold a cool feather for 1400 TBT, sold an invader for 1600 TBT, bought a green balloon for 2100 TBT, and bought a yellow feather for 500 TBT.

All of these sales and trades were this month. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
oh thanks! I tried pulling from your spreadsheet & lucanosa's thread but I probably missed loose threads while making it since I think there's a lot of lost data when it transitioned from yourself to him. I appreciate you showing me those! Ofc, if anyone finds something missing feel free to link them and I'll add them. I'm probably going to try adding everything on sunday.

oh thanks! I tried pulling from your spreadsheet & lucanosa's thread but I probably missed loose threads while making it since I think there's a lot of lost data when it transitioned from yourself to him. I appreciate you showing me those! Ofc, if anyone finds something missing feel free to link them and I'll add them. I'm probably going to try adding everything on sunday.

No problem, it's hard to track everything mostly due to people re-using their threads and editing posts so I understand a lot was probably lost during that time.

And let me know if you want help, I'd be happy to help track some sales.

Last edited:
No problem, it's hard to track everything mostly due to people re-using their threads and editing posts so I understand a lot was probably lost during that time.

And let me know if you want help, I'd be happy to help track some sales.

I don't mind at all. I've had like 1 poster before you ever give me a sale, so everything I've found on my own browsing the forum, and it's when I'm at my least active so feel free to post any missing sales! I'm updating the spreadsheet atm with the first couple of pages.

Last edited:
I'm kind of dumb because I didn't really know how to navigate through this guide, nor did I really understand the format so as a result I've just stayed away from it, but I think I understand it a bit better now so if you want some recent sales from me, I bought a candy egg for 600 and bought a cherry for 25
I also bought a bunch of common flowers for 5 tbt each though I'm not sure how important those are lol

Edit: Forgot to mention who the sellers were. Jacob sold me the candy egg and Kirbystarship sold me the cherry

Last edited:
I've bought/sold a couple of things since the price guide thread closed:

Sold a Poptart Easter Egg to Witch for 400 TBT

Bought an Easter Egg from Sholee for 200 TBT

Bought a Kapp'n Christmas Doll from Sholee for 125 TBT

Bought a Zen Easter Egg from Jacob for 1,000 TBT

Bought a Timmy Christmas Doll from Heyden for 150 TBT

Bought a Candy Easter Egg from SensaiGallade for 650 TBT

Last edited:
thanks all! very much appreciated. I worked on it sunday but was pretty busy mon & tues. will work on it later wed night :)

Oh hey I bought a hot feather for 1.2k yesterday

(thread is here though I ended up turning it into a trading dates thread)

Last edited:
I recently traded a cool feather for a pink house

sold heart wand to hyoon for 3.5k
and another heart wand to tifachu for 3.5k

Bought a sweet feather for 5.5k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back