• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plushies or Figures

Plushies or Figures

• Plushies

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Figures

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I love figures! I have 3 shelves full of them. I don't like most plushies, unfortunately. The character designs never translate as well to plushy things vs figures, just because of the level of detail. I do love handmade plushies though! But they are too expensive for me right now and I'd have no where to display them :( But I can definitely see the appeal of plushies! I love my Fauna one <3

Figures are better to display or stick on your desk or something, but plushies are better for cuddling. So it depends on what I want it for.

I've voted figurines here just because they're a wee bit more collectable to me, and I can actually see myself having a shelf or two dedicated to figurines (or amiibo, lol). Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore plushies, but I think I'd only end up collecting plushies for the characters or whatever that I absolutely, 100% adore.

plushiez :D

i have 5 shelves full of them

mostly bunnies XD

Last edited:
I like collecting both but I voted for figures because I have more of them and they take up less room

Figures are a lot easier to display so I'll go with them. Love a good plush too though!

Both for me honestly but I prefer plushies more. I love figures because you can display your fave character and they're fun to collect. Same thing with plushies but I love cuddling them especially if they're the big fluffy ones c:

Back