• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I regret putting the reset center in my town

I actually really want the reset centre. I just need to find the ideal place to put it where it's out of the way, but still maybe look nice? I rarely ever reset anyway, so it's not a big deal for me. I just want to have an extra place to visit in my town ^_^ I still have never seen the inside of the reset centre, even from videos! So it'll be a complete surprise and I'm looking forward to it!

Seriously, very rarely do I close my game down without saving, but I did earlier because I started chopping down trees and I decided I wanted to keep the trees so I shut the game down without saving. I turned it back on and here comes Resetti, screaming and yelling and about to pop a blood vessel.

I hear you!

Biggest mistake - EVER.

I regret it too. I only placed it in my first town and not in my other two towns. It is so much more relaxed with Isabelle telling you forgot to save instead of Resseti.

Me too...with my old town. But I had no choice tbh. It was corrupted for no reason. I never played with files or anything that usually causes corruption. :/ But I moved past it. My town now is much much better :)

I never shut off my game without saving cause I usually want to save what I did in my town so I don't have to ever see him.

But the reset center is ugly so I struggle with where to put it without it being a huge eyesore.

Seems like a lot of people regret it. Yeah, I rarely shut down without saving. I did shut down without saving one more time after this and I forgot why I did that. And luckily when I turned my game back on, it was Don who appeared, not Resetti. Don was a lot nicer. I clicked the second option so I wouldn't have to be lectured.

We need an undo option. Most of my resets are because I've accidently dug out a bush or killed a hybrid. A simple 'undo last action' would save a lot of resetting.

C'mon, Nintendo.
How hard can it be?

That's why I didn't build a Reset Center in my towns. I didn't want him to scold me for not saving my game. But since my reset record was pretty good in MoonGlow, I'm thinking about building a reset center in my town. Plus, it adds nostalgia value.

At least Resetti doesn't ask you to repeat what he says like "I'm sorry!" or "Moles rule!". But he does track how many times you tap the A button or ask you why you reset, which is even funnier than previous.

I feel like I'm one of the very few people that love Resetti yelling at me. It's one of the most iconic things about Animal Crossing. I liked it when he would make the screen go black in population growing too.

I sorta regret putting the Reset Center just because I want to undo a little thing I did and Resetti nags on me. And where I put the Reset Center in my town is bad. It is next to my house and behind the police station. ;~;

I didn't bother to build the reset center on my second town since I tend to exit the game without saving whenever my villager change clothes or mess up their interiors. Sometimes, I try to test stuff when doing landscaping without actually saving. I don't want to go through resetti. I'm very impatient and thought it's a waste of time spamming the buttons. I could get his picture elsewhere.

The Police Station is (IMO) also a useless waste.
Kinda like the real thing. :D

I really like having it. I put it in a good spot so it looks awesome. And it gives me revenge on resetti for threating to delete my whole town in pg. My game froze and I had so much money but had to reset. Like really dude I didn't reset because I wanted to. Plus I can't spell so at like 10 I had to type stuff in over and over and over and over.

Gosh, I always hated this guy so much. Never ever putting the reset center in my village.

Oh no.
I no longer get Sonny, I get Don! O_O

He's even worse, unless you select 'I don't remember'.

He says he has memory problems too, and lets you off easy.

Still annoying. ^_^

I don't remember exactly but I believe if you click the third option, he'll send you on your way without scolding you.

This is true...he doesn't rant if you choose "I don't remember."

Oh, a do-over, huh? Somethin' didn't quite go your way, is that the deal?
Well, I guess that's one way to play it...
But don't ya think that just maybe it'd be more rewardin' to roll with them
punches you're takin'?
That's definitely how I'd most likely recommend ya play the game.
Don'tcha wanna do the right thing and save? For the kids? For the whales?
C'mon-save the whales!

Back