• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need peaches, Pears , cherry's and bamboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchboy

Overwatch addiction
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
hi I need to get all the fruit and these are the remaining ones (not including the one from t&t emporium
my friend code is 1719-4069-5372 I am willing to trade any other fruit (I don't have perfect)
you will come to my town :)

Last edited:
I can give you all of the fruits that you need for free. Are you available now? I can deliver them to your town.

Okay, please open your gate, and I'll drop off the fruit. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't seen your gate yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll look for it again.

That's fine, just let me know when you're ready tomorrow. I'm on Pacific time if you'd like to arrange a specific time.

so I go to see if I can open the gate but it talks about parental controls so I go on it (My mom put parental controls when I first got a 3ds) and now I have to wait 24 hours from 8:40
(and apparently it might not work) :(

Last edited:
Okay, just let me know if you're able to get it to work, and I'll be happy to give you the fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back