Advice on paths

Gumihou

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to come to my town and help me put down a path? I never designed my town for a path specifically in the beginning so houses are scattered around the town, making it difficult for me to come up with a path placement. I already have a path in mind, I just need the help! If anyone is willing to help, please let me know! c: Below is my town map.

acnl map.jpg

P.S. I grew a ton of flowers over the years to help maybe use the flowers as a marker to place the paths down, in the end I would like to line my paths with flowers.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, only the player who lives in the town is able to place or remove paths. You'll have to do it yourself.

Alternately, you could use natural dirt paths that have no patterns. You can see what that looks like in my dream town if you're curious.

They could do that, I didn't realize that's what you meant by "put down a path." I thought you meant patterns. Sure, it would be easy for visitors to pick up flowers.

But cant other player pick up flowers and make a "guide" to where I can put down my paths?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I somehow messed up the thread xD But yeah, that's what I was talking about in my post about the flowers :)

Back