• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Raisins: yah or nah?

Do you liked raisins?

• Total voters
They aren't the worst, I'm just not big on dehydrated fruits in general. I also tend to not like them in cookies, but that's less because they are bad and more because they look sorta like chocolate chips if you aren't paying attention so I expect chocolate and get raisin.

I don't mind them. I like them best in cookies or muffins; homemade is certainly best. I'm not a fan of them in cereal. Tastes too weird for my liking. D:

In the words of Zoey brooks.

Eating them makes me feel like I'm eating little old people.

Nah, they did grapes so wrong and dirty.

They're the worst and I hate them with a passion. It has the texture of your fingers when you've been in the pool for too long.

I don't mind eating them alone. Like just a small box of them is fine (cold, preferably)! They're pretty tasty. ^^
I'm not a fan of eating them with other food though, like in any baked goods.

Last edited:
*longest nah boi ever*

i love grapes and raisins and grapes are essentially the same thing, but nah they're something else. those aren't grapes.

Last edited:
Nope. They're disgusting. The texture and taste is so bleh.

Back