• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Raisins: yah or nah?

Do you liked raisins?

• Total voters

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I've been eating raisins as a snack a lot lately. How do you feel about raisins? I know a lot of people hate them, particularly in cookies, but I kind of like them.
What about you? What's your raisin opinion?

They are okay to me. I don't hate them nor love them, though I looooovvvee Raisin Nut Bran.

I only eat them when they're in Raisin Bran, oatmeal cookies and muffins.

They're good in bread pudding and cinnamon raisin bread. But they do not belong in cookies, ever. >:[

Last edited:
Only like them in oatmeal raisin cookies. Hate them by themselves.

They're fine when I'm eating them with mixed nuts but I'm not a huge fan of eating just a box of them or finding them in my baked goods. I personally like dried cranberries or blueberries more than raisins.

I like raisins but only in certain ways, I don't just eat a handful of them. I love them in trail mix, something about salty raisins is just great. I also love them in oatmeal cookies, they just go hand in hand, but I never put them in my actual oatmeal... And the only other way I really love them is in this special family "ham" glaze, I use it for my fake roasts now and it's still great paired with them, the raisins swell up and take in the juices of the sauce and it's just sooooo good!

Also Raisin Nut Bran, something about those coated raisins is so good!

AND ALSO ALSO those people that give out those tiny boxed raisins at Halloween should be exiled.

Last edited:
only w certain foodd like m?sli and fruit salad, never in bread or anything that has been in the oven and not just on their own

I despise raisins with a passion, I find them absolutely disgusting

They seem pretty good. :)
However, only if they aren't in like Bread or something, I like to eat it without Bread/Cake/etc.

I have a very strong dislike for them, but I wouldn't say I hate them.

Love them. Though I must admit when I learned recently that they're in fact dried out aged grapes, that tempted me off of them LOL. I kinda thought, like a dumby, that they were their own fruit.

Back