• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Huge closet cleanout, Everything is free !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly Business

Gremlin
Pear 🍐
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7700-8393-6419
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mint
Feedback
100% (147) +
Stuff has been piling up and i'm running out of room for things i want, so i figured i'd do a giveaway ! :>

everything is pickup ! ^.^

NOTICE: This ends tonight at 12am EST !

Also ! Don't expect me to hold item's for you if you don't ask me to ! sorry !

Yule log
berliner X2
wheat bundle
sushi platter
cool globe
tapestry
pikmin
aluminum breifcase
Pave clock
hula doll
puffer-fish TV
snowman matryoshka
Super mushroom
cardboard chair
Wii Balance Board X2
Zippers pic
sloppy sink
24-hour-shop model
mushroom mural
egg wall
egg bench
egg bed
egg toy set
egg stereo
egg clock
egg wardrobe
mailmans hat
rainbow feather

Last edited:
Hii! I'm not sure how many items we're allowed, but could I get your sweets furniture, heart r. balloon, and strawberry icecream?

Hii! I'm not sure how many items we're allowed, but could I get your sweets furniture, heart r. balloon, and strawberry icecream?

sure thing ! you want all the sweets furniture i have listed correct ? also you can take as many items as you want ^.^

Hello! You're very generous, thank you!
May I have a heart g. balloon, a strawberry ice cream, one egg table, one Wii U console, one orange pinwheel and a silver axe?

May i have the remaining ice cream, and the tuk-tuk?

Last edited:
sure thing ! you want all the sweets furniture i have listed correct ? also you can take as many items as you want ^.^

Yes, if you dont mind. I'm able to get the items at any time as well. c:
Edit: Could I also get a bubble wand?

Last edited:
Hello! You're very generous, thank you!
May I have a heart g. balloon, a strawberry ice cream, one egg table, one Wii U console, one orange pinwheel and a silver axe?

sure ! the strawberry ice cream has already been claimed but you can have everything else you listed ! i'll get to you after jadeth c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, if you dont mind. I'm able to get the items at any time as well. c:

ok ! i'll gather the item's up for you, i'll VM you when my gates are open :>
and yes you can have the bubble wand as well !

Last edited:
Could I have the ceramic hot pot, wooden counter, metal and wood table, sushi platter, sloppy dresser, yule log, and the silver axe? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Could I have the ceramic hot pot, wooden counter, metal and wood table, sushi platter, sloppy dresser, yule log, and the silver axe? Thanks so much!

Yep ! i'll start gathering the item's in a few minutes, i'll vm you when i'v got them ready c:

May I get the coconut juice, a succulent plant, flower display case, barrel planter, and a pinwheel ( any color) if they are not taken already?

May I get the coconut juice, a succulent plant, flower display case, barrel planter, and a pinwheel ( any color) if they are not taken already?

Sure ! theres a red pinwheel and a yellow one left so whichever one you want !
i'll start getting the items ready
i'll vm you when i'm ready c:

Last edited:
Could I get a Bubble wand and a Red Pin wheel if their still available?

Could I get a Bubble wand and a Red Pin wheel if their still available?

sure ! i can open for you now if you want ?

edit: never mind i'll be a few minutes ! sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back