Giveaway Huge closet cleanout, Everything is free !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly Business

Gremlin
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7700-8393-6419
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mint
Feedback
100% (147) +
Stuff has been piling up and i'm running out of room for things i want, so i figured i'd do a giveaway ! :>

everything is pickup ! ^.^

NOTICE: This ends tonight at 12am EST !

Also ! Don't expect me to hold item's for you if you don't ask me to ! sorry !

Yule log
berliner X2
wheat bundle
sushi platter
cool globe
tapestry
pikmin
aluminum breifcase
Pave clock
hula doll
puffer-fish TV
snowman matryoshka
Super mushroom
cardboard chair
Wii Balance Board X2
Zippers pic
sloppy sink
24-hour-shop model
mushroom mural
egg wall
egg bench
egg bed
egg toy set
egg stereo
egg clock
egg wardrobe
mailmans hat
rainbow feather

Last edited:
Hii! I'm not sure how many items we're allowed, but could I get your sweets furniture, heart r. balloon, and strawberry icecream?

Hii! I'm not sure how many items we're allowed, but could I get your sweets furniture, heart r. balloon, and strawberry icecream?

sure thing ! you want all the sweets furniture i have listed correct ? also you can take as many items as you want ^.^

Hello! You're very generous, thank you!
May I have a heart g. balloon, a strawberry ice cream, one egg table, one Wii U console, one orange pinwheel and a silver axe?

May i have the remaining ice cream, and the tuk-tuk?

Last edited:
sure thing ! you want all the sweets furniture i have listed correct ? also you can take as many items as you want ^.^

Yes, if you dont mind. I'm able to get the items at any time as well. c:
Edit: Could I also get a bubble wand?

Last edited:
Hello! You're very generous, thank you!
May I have a heart g. balloon, a strawberry ice cream, one egg table, one Wii U console, one orange pinwheel and a silver axe?

sure ! the strawberry ice cream has already been claimed but you can have everything else you listed ! i'll get to you after jadeth c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, if you dont mind. I'm able to get the items at any time as well. c:

ok ! i'll gather the item's up for you, i'll VM you when my gates are open :>
and yes you can have the bubble wand as well !

Last edited:
Could I have the ceramic hot pot, wooden counter, metal and wood table, sushi platter, sloppy dresser, yule log, and the silver axe? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Could I have the ceramic hot pot, wooden counter, metal and wood table, sushi platter, sloppy dresser, yule log, and the silver axe? Thanks so much!

Yep ! i'll start gathering the item's in a few minutes, i'll vm you when i'v got them ready c:

May I get the coconut juice, a succulent plant, flower display case, barrel planter, and a pinwheel ( any color) if they are not taken already?

May I get the coconut juice, a succulent plant, flower display case, barrel planter, and a pinwheel ( any color) if they are not taken already?

Sure ! theres a red pinwheel and a yellow one left so whichever one you want !
i'll start getting the items ready
i'll vm you when i'm ready c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back