Selling Sanrio, Gracie winter clothes and gorgeous series, unorderables (IGB, TBT, Trade)

you can edit the title and such by editing the post and clicking "go advanced" :)

Awesome @Charcolor :D thank you so much. I'll just fix up this thread then.

@kawanocy It's 3mil for the set :3 let me know if that's good for you

Usually I only accept bells since i'm running a little low atm xD I have a wee surplus though so i'd be willing to do it for 15TBT np. Let me add you, do you prefer pick up or delivery?

Usually I only accept bells since i'm running a little low atm xD I have a wee surplus though so i'd be willing to do it for 15TBT np. Let me add you, do you prefer pick up or delivery?

I prefer pick-up! I will pick up on my second account, Ichigo. I'll be available in 30 minutes! Sending the TBT now ahead of time!

No problem, i just need to purchase one item from the set but i'll be finished by the time you're ready. :3 Let me know when you're available.

Got everything :3

Last edited:
do you still have gorgeous items? i only need a few, not the whole series, if that's okay

I'm in winter atm so i can buy whatever Gorgeous items you need. As long as you offer more then it costs to purchase I'll accept :3

sorry, multitasking ^^'
  • gorgeous lamp (x2)
  • gorgeous closet (x2)
  • gorgeous wall clock
  • gorgeous stool
  • gorgeous chest
  • gorgeous seat

is 2mil igb enough?

Delivery is no problem :D I got everything. Gonna double check and add you then let you know when i'm ready :3

Hi! Could I buy your hair-bow wig for 100k? Not sure how much they're worth, but I have lots of bells to spare.

Is the Sanrio Set only avaible through tbt if it is also avaible through igb I would like to order 1!

Warm painting
Wild painting
Scary painting
Common painting
Scenic painting
Robust statue
Great statue

total 7tbt
Mayor Georgia from Castalia 319673045509

Back