• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sanrio, Gracie winter clothes and gorgeous series, unorderables (IGB, TBT, Trade)

you can edit the title and such by editing the post and clicking "go advanced" :)

Awesome @Charcolor :D thank you so much. I'll just fix up this thread then.

@kawanocy It's 3mil for the set :3 let me know if that's good for you

Usually I only accept bells since i'm running a little low atm xD I have a wee surplus though so i'd be willing to do it for 15TBT np. Let me add you, do you prefer pick up or delivery?

Usually I only accept bells since i'm running a little low atm xD I have a wee surplus though so i'd be willing to do it for 15TBT np. Let me add you, do you prefer pick up or delivery?

I prefer pick-up! I will pick up on my second account, Ichigo. I'll be available in 30 minutes! Sending the TBT now ahead of time!

No problem, i just need to purchase one item from the set but i'll be finished by the time you're ready. :3 Let me know when you're available.

Got everything :3

Last edited:
do you still have gorgeous items? i only need a few, not the whole series, if that's okay

I'm in winter atm so i can buy whatever Gorgeous items you need. As long as you offer more then it costs to purchase I'll accept :3

okay thank you! give me a minute to figure out what i need

sorry, multitasking ^^'
  • gorgeous lamp (x2)
  • gorgeous closet (x2)
  • gorgeous wall clock
  • gorgeous stool
  • gorgeous chest
  • gorgeous seat

is 2mil igb enough?

okay! would it be okay for you to drop it off at my town?

Delivery is no problem :D I got everything. Gonna double check and add you then let you know when i'm ready :3

Hi! Could I buy your hair-bow wig for 100k? Not sure how much they're worth, but I have lots of bells to spare.

Is the Sanrio Set only avaible through tbt if it is also avaible through igb I would like to order 1!

Warm painting
Wild painting
Scary painting
Common painting
Scenic painting
Robust statue
Great statue

total 7tbt
Mayor Georgia from Castalia 319673045509

Back