• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

visiting katrina

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
Was wondering if anyone has her in their plaza today. I just want to get my 20 fortunes over with, not sure what my count is now but I know I'm more than half done. Gonna need multiple towns cuz I only play my mayor, no other characters

Maybe they changed it after the update, it took 20 weeks of visiting my own Katrina to get the PWP in my town back in 2013, and I visited lots of other Katrinas in other towns during those 20 weeks.

You're welcome to visit Katrina on my main street anytime, if it helps you to unlock the PWP. But her shop is closed today.

Hmm, not sure what to tell you in regards to your situation. I played the first time around in 2014 and as far as I know other towns counted

Katrina's shop is open in my town now, if you're around and you'd like to visit her today.

Yeah, sorry, worked late tonight. I'll just bump this post tomorrow when I'm available

I am looking to visit Katrina today. I also have her tent in town if anyone wants to visit mine. Anyone available?

Back