December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hi, guys! As you all know, I love Disney & Disney Pixar, so I decided to make a sidekick poll and discussion thread. I asked my friends what they wanted and sidekick seemed to take the win. I will do main males in the next poll another day (Kuzco, Andy, Anger, Woody, etc.).

I used several sources, and many of them had the same sidekicks that some would consider a main character (like Mater, linguini, etc) but I decided to include some anyway because everyone has a different perspective That being said, I tried to make sure to get every single sidekick in here from the movies that most younger people have heard of.

If you have trouble finding your favorite, use the find function on your browser!

My favorite 3 would have to be Dory, Mushu, and Baymax!

In case you go "who is that?"/"I can't remember half these sidekicks....", have no fear - A sidekick guide is here!
Heihei (moana - chicken)
Pua (Moana - 5 minute pig)
The 7 Dwarves
White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)
The Gargoyles (Hunchback Notre Dame)
Zazu (Lion King - bird)
Thumper (Bambi - rabbit)
Sven (frozen - reindeer)
Twerk (Tarzan - gorilla)
Pacha? (Emperor's New Groove) - no Kronk because he's considered evil in the first one
Meeko & Flit (pochontas - raccoon & bird)
Little John (Robin Hood - Bear)
Pascal (Tangled - chameleon)
Maximus (Tangled - horse)
Baloo (the Jungle Book - bear)
Louis (Princess & Frog - Alligator)
Ray ( princess & frog - firefly)
Pegasus (Hercules - horse)
Sebastian (Little Mermaid- crab)
Flounder (Little Mermaid - fish)
Gus & Jaq (Cinderella - mice)
Baymax (Big Hero 6 - giant marsmellow healthcare companion)
Abu & Magic Carpet (Aladdin - monkey & carpet)
Lumiere (beauty & beast - candle)
Cogsworth (Beauty & Beast - clock)
Genie (Aladdin - Robin Williams)
Mushu (Mulan - tiny red dragon)
Timbon & Pumba (Lion King - meerkat & wild pig?)
Sitch (lil & stitch - blue dog undercover)
Rajah (aladdin - jasmine’s tiger)
Chip (Beauty & the Beast - teacup)
Mater (Cars - rusty pick-up truck)
Boo (Monsters Inc. - 4 yr. old girl)
Bing Bong (Inside Out - imaginary friend that’s a ????)
Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc - 1 eyed green guy)
Dug (Up - talking dog)
Frozone (The Incredibles - Ice guy)
Linguini (Ratatouille - human main character)
Bullseye (Toy Story - Woody’s horse)

[sorry aboht Tangled's sidekicks being put twice, It was an accident lol]

Last edited:
My favorite Disney sidekick...

I'm gonna have to go with Tito the chihuahua (which is clearly the most developed character in Oliver & Company).

Sorry I didn't include Oliver & Company :c

That's okay. Somehow, I joined this site as a huge Oliver & Company fan, but now people think of me as some apple-obsessed user (which is true about me) more than anything else.

That's okay. Somehow, I joined this site as a huge Oliver & Company fan, but now people think of me as some apple-obsessed user (which is true about me) more than anything else.

Lmao. Prob because of your name and ur phrase and ur collectibles and everything. People think I'm a coconut lover, when it's just a funny quote from one of Moana's songs. They also think I'm obsessed with chrissy & francine when I just have nothing better to put as an avatar rn. XD

Last edited:
I love Piglet so much, he is my favourite character in anything ever, and I have so much merchandise of him <3

Oh nooo I'm the type of person who usually likes the sidekick more than the protagonist.. I have to have a loooong think so that I don't choose majority of the ones listed here 8C

I should've read through the options more carefully because I missed some good ones. Dory is amazing! Probably the best part of Finding Nemo for me. I also love Mushu. He had some great one-liners haha. Would Stitch really be considered a sidekick? I feel like he was a dual main character with Lilo. I liked Olaf a lot more than I thought I would. Before I watched the movie, I thought he would be annoying but the way they wrote his character made him endearing.

Pretty much all of the animals, I don't know why but I love them, especially the ones that don't talk? I feel like they actually convey a lot more emotion when not able to talk, but the talking ones are funny too I guess.

I am also insulted that some of these are on here as "sidekicks"... like Pacha and Stitch aren't sidekicks, and Dory really isn't either.

Incrediboy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah but seriously, probably Baymax or Stitch.

Pretty much all of the animals, I don't know why but I love them, especially the ones that don't talk? I feel like they actually convey a lot more emotion when not able to talk, but the talking ones are funny too I guess.

I am also insulted that some of these are on here as "sidekicks"... like Pacha and Stitch aren't sidekicks, and Dory really isn't either.

Dory is indeed a sidekick and the ones you listed were called sidekicks on BuzzFeed so I added them. Everyone's has different preferences:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should've read through the options more carefully because I missed some good ones. Dory is amazing! Probably the best part of Finding Nemo for me. I also love Mushu. He had some great one-liners haha. Would Stitch really be considered a sidekick? I feel like he was a dual main character with Lilo. I liked Olaf a lot more than I thought I would. Before I watched the movie, I thought he would be annoying but the way they wrote his character made him endearing.

I don't know, like I said I just got half of them off BuzzFeed and another website and they both called him a sidekick loll , I didn't think so but other people might and they will be like "WHERE IS STITCH"

Back