Ballerina

Jordon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Have you ever made boy characters wear dresses?

Right now I'm wearing a ballerina outfit! It's cute!

Attachments

• 1495302448396-976949009.jpg
    1495302448396-976949009.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 88
I mean I'm trying pink hair but that's as close as I'm gonna get. Thing is I'm having trouble finding outfits to match with the hair, I might try red instead.

It's so cute that someones finally acknowledging the fact that boys can wear girls clothing. Although i'm a girl, I still think it's a neat addition to the game and a step forward. Also the ballerina dress looks adorable on your character!

not in acnl (unless you count secret wearing a trench coat, which is classified as a dress in the game) but my character in hhd is a boy and i put him in dresses and skirts all the time!
just like in real life, boys tend to look really nice in skirts!

Aww... it looks so cute on your character! He looks like a baby! It's BEAUTIFUL!! I love how there is no boundaries for clothing in ACNL. Even though Mable and Labelle remind you that it's the clothes for the opposite gender, they don't mind. Nobody minds. It's great fun to experiment with different clothes that you haven't worn before.

You know, that's given me an idea. I was going to have a second character, mainly for extra storage, so I was going to have a girl so she could wear all the cutesy sanrio outfits. Now I'm thinking I may just have another boy and have him always wear dresses.

Back