• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [Giveaway] Zell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choromatsu

Matsu Trash
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Like the title says, I'm giving away Zell! Everything as far as I know about him is original except his outfit. I would prefer to give him to someone who actually wants him as a permanent villager and not to sell but of course I can't control what you do with him. First come first serve, although I would like to know if you're keeping him or not. I appreciate honesty as well so even if you plan on selling him let me know.

Ps. I am brand new here so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong. I've been wanting to make an account on here for a while but I just didn't see a reason until now.

EDIT: He is in boxes and ready to go, forgot to mention that so by the end of the day if nobody picks him up he'll very likely be gone. Sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone has contacted me for him. Problem solved! Have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back