• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Hybrids!

~Mae~

Mae ✿
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
ど
Pavé
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
98.1% (52) +
Hi there!!

i cannot be bothered with breeding these damn things argh!!

buying pretty much everything!!

will pay in tbt or igb just name your price! :D

ty!

Last edited:
Hi! I have a bunch of gold roses on my beach I no longer want and I'll take whatever is easier for you IGB or TBT if it's TBT is 15 fine? And IGB will be 20k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just post a message on my page if interested

Hi! I have four orange tulips, four orange cosmos, and 20+ red carnations. Maybe 2 TBT for each pair? I also have one black tulip, idk if you want it or not but I guess 1 TBT if you do?

Hi! I have four orange tulips, four orange cosmos, and 20+ red carnations. Maybe 2 TBT for each pair? I also have one black tulip, idk if you want it or not but I guess 1 TBT if you do?

That would be great thank you! could i have 10 of the red carnations? would that be 37 tbt i think? :D

vm me when youre free to trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have alot of blue pansies, just offer :)

Were you looking for tbt? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have x6 orange Cosmos, and x21 orange Pansies I could sell you c:

Oh gosh thank you, how much were you looking for for those? :3

Hey! I have a bunch of orange and black lilies and black cosmos I've decided I don't want. I can gather them and count them up on my beach if you're interested :)

Hey! I have a bunch of orange and black lilies and black cosmos I've decided I don't want. I can gather them and count them up on my beach if you're interested :)

That would be great thank you!

Black cosmos x46
Orange Lilies x 54
Black Lilies x 31

Sorry it took so long to organize them! I'm thinking 1tbt/flower? Let me know if you wanna buy some :)

Black cosmos x46
Orange Lilies x 54
Black Lilies x 31

Sorry it took so long to organize them! I'm thinking 1tbt/flower? Let me know if you wanna buy some :)

Thats alright! Would i be able to have 20 of each? :D

Back