Selling Zucker in Boxes!

harper

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing Animal Crossing for a really long time. Zucker's moving tomorrow, and my sister said I should come on here to see if anyone wanted him. :)

I'd like interesting items or furniture, but bells are fine too! :lemon:

update: He's original!

Last edited:
I'm not sure! How much does he usually go for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ that was meant to reply to GADKAN

Last edited:
i don't think he's worth 30 million bells, especially nowadays. i see most tier 1 villagers go for ~1 million.
so at most, he should be worth around 1 million bells. you should also list if he's original or not, as originals are worth a bit more!

i don't think he's worth 30 million bells, especially nowadays. i see most tier 1 villagers go for ~1 million.
so at most, he should be worth around 1 million bells. you should also list if he's original or not, as originals are worth a bit more!

What do you mean by original?

original means the villager's clothes and furniture in their house did not change at all since they've moved in your town. you should check out zucker's wiki page and see if it matches :) some people count the villager's original catchphrase as well, but most people don't care because you can easily change that.

original means the villager's clothes and furniture in their house did not change at all since they've moved in your town. you should check out zucker's wiki page and see if it matches :) some people count the villager's original catchphrase as well, but most people don't care because you can easily change that.

Oh thank you!

In that case he's 100% original.

Thanks for your help! :)

Back