• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 2 Cheeb Slots

Milleram

バルーン
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Pink Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Feather
Red Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
I have absolutely no TBT right now, so I`m opening up 2 slots for cheebs. I haven`t sold this style before and I`m not quite sure what to charge for them, so I`ll let people make offers. This won`t be first come first serve. My decisions will be based 50% on offer and 50% on character. Here is an example:

http://fav.me/db9tqpr

I am attending a convention next weekend and I have a few DA commissions to finish, so you may have to wait a week or two. I think that`s about it! Post away! I`ll leave this up over the weekend and pick the 2 people on Monday. Thanks for looking! c:

Slots:
1. pinkcotton
2. Spy

Last edited:
Noooo, amye's broke! :( Don't you worry love, I am so ordering these ADORABLE, to-die-for chibis. Just look at those eyes and structure! :blush:

Maybe you'll consider one of these?:

Have fun at your convention and take care dear! ^u^

Edit: How could I forget my offer? >.< I'll offer 100 TBT for one!

Last edited:
Noooo, amye's broke! :( Don't you worry love, I am so ordering these ADORABLE, to-die-for chibis. Just look at those eyes and structure! :blush:

Maybe you'll consider one of these?:

Have fun at your convention and take care dear! ^u^

Edit: How could I forget my offer? >.< I'll offer 100 TBT for one!

Lol, looks like you're the only one who's interested, so I'll definitely be drawing one of your characters! :D I think I'll draw Francesca. I'll let you know when it's done! :) Thank you for your interest and for your kind words! :)

Hey, i'd be interested in one! Do you remember the PM I sent of my Mayor? if you could do a cheeb of her for 200 tbt i'd be grateful!

Hey, i'd be interested in one! Do you remember the PM I sent of my Mayor? if you could do a cheeb of her for 200 tbt i'd be grateful!

For sure! I'll try to get both the pixel and the cheeb done as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest! c:

Back