• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Episodes or Movies?

Episodes or Movies?

• Episodes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Switch
2944-5199-8685
White Tulip
White Rose
White Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
Hello! I've talked to a few people about this recently and was wondering which do people think is more detailed - episodes or movies.

I personally prefer episodes over movies because I think with episodes, you can have a more in depth story line that can go longer and deeper than a movie can with just a couple hours. Though, the main things I watch are anime, so I guess that might be why I believe this.

But what are your opinions?​

Last edited:
If we're talking detailed , the usually episodes have more detail because they have more time. If we're talking which one I prefer, it really just depends.

Last edited:
It depends...I appreciate the 1 hour - 45 minute episodes a lot nore

I find movies really boring and too long, I have a short attention span. I like TV shows because you have the option to watch them in smaller doses. I always like to be doing more than one thing at a time, I find it's easier to watch episodes rather than movies when doing something else.

Last edited:
Back