I Finally Did It

Captain James

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
After months upon months, I finally completed the HHA theme challenge, and now I can ACTUALLY decorate my house! I can finally have real stuff in my house! I guess it's time to get movin' some stuff!

Yay! I remember what a relief and how exciting that was for me! Have some fun now!

Congrats! :D

Are you going to use the golden exterior, or did you just do it so you could say you did?

I just completed Antique about a month ago.
It was so fun I went for Fairy Tale.

It's been a big goal of mine since New Leaf came out to be able to complete the challenge!

I had the gold exterior - zen castle for awhile but I don't anymore. It's just not me.

What about you, Captain? What does your house look like now?

Congrats! When I started my town I liked it when you have all the same kind of furniture in it so I reached to 100k points (or whatever the amount of it was) and so I didn't wanted to make these theme mission challenges and just started to decorate my house how I wanted it, i still have a lot of points but that doesn't matter to me anymore.

So congrats! I think that mission is reaaaally annoying.

Congrats! All my time playing I've never even attempted the HHA challenge. I may consider it with one of my alts but I want to keep my mayor's house small so I don't know if it's possible with her. Is it required to upgrade your house to the fullest to complete the challenge or can you still fulfil the furniture requirements in a smaller house?

Thank you all for the nice comments!
Me, being a tryhard completionist, honestly just did it for the sake of doing it. Life ain't all about the gold, ya know?
To complete the challenge I did the fairy tale theme, but I'm getting rid of most of the sets.

I worked my BUTT off trying to find all the cabana furniture (wallpaper and carpet) and now I can finally display it again.
Hoorah!

Congratulations! I even don't know that happen when you accomplish that.

Back