• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I Finally Did It

Captain James

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
After months upon months, I finally completed the HHA theme challenge, and now I can ACTUALLY decorate my house! I can finally have real stuff in my house! I guess it's time to get movin' some stuff!

Yay! I remember what a relief and how exciting that was for me! Have some fun now!

Congrats! :D

Are you going to use the golden exterior, or did you just do it so you could say you did?

I just completed Antique about a month ago.
It was so fun I went for Fairy Tale.

It's been a big goal of mine since New Leaf came out to be able to complete the challenge!

I had the gold exterior - zen castle for awhile but I don't anymore. It's just not me.

What about you, Captain? What does your house look like now?

Congrats! When I started my town I liked it when you have all the same kind of furniture in it so I reached to 100k points (or whatever the amount of it was) and so I didn't wanted to make these theme mission challenges and just started to decorate my house how I wanted it, i still have a lot of points but that doesn't matter to me anymore.

So congrats! I think that mission is reaaaally annoying.

Congrats! All my time playing I've never even attempted the HHA challenge. I may consider it with one of my alts but I want to keep my mayor's house small so I don't know if it's possible with her. Is it required to upgrade your house to the fullest to complete the challenge or can you still fulfil the furniture requirements in a smaller house?

Thank you all for the nice comments!
Me, being a tryhard completionist, honestly just did it for the sake of doing it. Life ain't all about the gold, ya know?
To complete the challenge I did the fairy tale theme, but I'm getting rid of most of the sets.

I worked my BUTT off trying to find all the cabana furniture (wallpaper and carpet) and now I can finally display it again.
Hoorah!

Congratulations! I even don't know that happen when you accomplish that.

Back