Shop Pokémon Emporium [Complete Your Dex, Shinies, Mythical Pokémon and Custom Orders!]

Twix

m a y o r a y d i n どうぶ&#1238
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1266-6708-8010
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
森
ど
つ
Sakura Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
う
Feedback
100% (111) +
Untitled-1.jpg

Welcome to the Pok?mon Emporium! As my TBT bank account has been quite dry, I have decided to open up this shop to sell some things in Pok?mon Sun and Moon! First of all, my friend code is 2079-8086-9175 and my in-game name is Aydin. This is a Pay What You Want Shop. There are no prices associated with what I'm selling, so please leave me what you are willing to pay when you post your order. While I am flexible, please do not post extremely low ball offers (< 5 TBT). Once I accept your order, I'll gather everything together and will contact you when I'm ready to trade! Please use the order form provided below.

Code:
Friend Code:
Player Name:
Order:
Offer:

Untitled-5.jpg

My Pok?mon Moon Pok?dex is 100% percent complete! Interested in filling yours? I am willing to trade you the Pok?mon you need so that you can complete yours! By trading you what you need, the entry will be added into your Pok?dex. Then, you can simply trade me back and that entry will remain!

Untitled-2.jpg

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta: I'm offering all of these Mythical Pok?mon! They are all level 100 and come with their default moves. (You can find those here: http://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml)

Untitled-3.jpg

Stock changes every once in a while. Check back every so often! All of these Pok?mon have no nicknames, but I can add nicknames to any if you'd like. I can't guarantee that these Pok?mon are non-hacked, but they are legal.

SHINY 6 IV Charmander (Jolly, Blaze, Level 1) [EGG MOVES: Dragon Dance]

SHINY 6 IV Phanpy (Impish, Sturdy, Level 1) [EGG MOVES: Ice Shard]

SHINY 5 IV Umbreon (Missing Special Attack) (Calm, Adaptability, Level 50, NO EVs) [EGG MOVES/TUTOR: Wish, Heal Bell, Foul Play]

Untitled-4.jpg

This option is open for those who are interested! The Pok?mon found above were not generated by me, I either got them legitimately or I received them in a trade. These custom Pok?mon will be made using PKHex. They will be legal and you will be able to use them in trades and battles. They appear as if they were legitimate. Pok?mon is the only game I modify using hacks on this website, anything I trade or sell in Animal Crossing: New Leaf is 100% legitimate. Staff, if this is not allowed, please let me know and I will remove this option. Thank you!​

Dreaming about having your favourite Pok?mon? A 6 IV Shiny you've always wanted? Dream no more, because this is the place for you! Please fill out the custom order form below with the details regarding your wanted Pok?mon. Feel free to order as many as you please! Please note that you must put actual moves the Pok?mon can/has been able to learn in previous games. Unfortunately, I can't trade you a Magikarp that knows Outrage.

Code:
Pok?mon:
Nickname:
Pok?ball:
Item:
Ability:
Nature:
EVs:
IVs:
Moves:
Trainer Name:
Shiny?:
Additional Information:

Last edited:
Looks cool! Imma subscribe and check back later :]]]]

This looks great Aydin!

This will definitely be one of my interests when I get my 3DS again. D:
Good luck on your shop! :D

Bump!

Friend Code: 1779-1496-5558
Player Name: Francine
Order: That shiny Umbreon
Offer: 40 tbt?

Friend Code: 1779-1496-5558
Player Name: Francine
Order: That shiny Umbreon
Offer: 40 tbt?

Sounds good! I should be able to trade in about 20 minutes if that's alright with you?

Bump!

Last edited:
Bump!

Oh boy! I'll be back here with a large order of about 3 shinies, but i'll be paying, ofcourse!

Friend Code: 3952 - 7528 - 6920
Player Name: Chris
Order: Both Shiny Trapinch + Alakazam in stock
Offer: 55 tbt all together

Hello! ^^

I'm just wondering but do you have ORAS by any chance? I don't think ORAS and SuMo can connect with each other, right?

Pok?mon:Azumrill
Level: 100
Item: Destiny Knot
Ability: Huge power
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252ATK/252HP/4Speed
IVs: 6
Moves:
- Play Rough
-Aqua Tail
-Iron Tail
-Ice Punch

Trainer Name: Anthyis
Shiny?: No
Additional Information: Place it in a regular pokeball
Cost: Would 45 tbt work out?

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you have event Manaphy thats Modest, Arceus thats modest, and Mew that is also Modest Nature?

Friend Code: 3952 - 7528 - 6920
Player Name: Chris
Order: Both Shiny Trapinch + Alakazam in stock
Offer: 55 tbt all together

Sounds good! I'll be available tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! ^^

I'm just wondering but do you have ORAS by any chance? I don't think ORAS and SuMo can connect with each other, right?

I do have ORAS! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pok?mon:Azumrill
Item: Destiny Knot
Ability: Huge power
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252ATK/252HP/4Speed
IVs: 6
Moves:
- Play Rough
-Aqua Tail
-Iron Tail
-Ice Punch

Trainer Name: Anthyis
Shiny?: No
Additional Information: Place it in a regular pokeball
Cost: Would 45 tbt work out?

Yup! I'll be available tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I was wondering if you have event Manaphy thats Modest, Arceus thats modest, and Mew that is also Modest Nature?

Surprisingly, I actually do have all 3 with Modest natures if you're interested!

Yay! That's awesome!!
Would you by chance be open to sell evolution stones?

Yes, I'm very interested!

Do you have two of each or only one? I'll take all three plus an extra of mew and manaphy if you have them. How much tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pok?mon: Malamar
Item: -
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Careful
EVs: Max HP, Max Sp Def, remainder Def
IVs: 6iv
Moves: -
Trainer Name: Isabel
Shiny?: Yes
Additional Information: How much tbt?