• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Rye Bread's New Leaf Shop [CLOSED] Clothing, Furniture, Oids, Plants, and More!

Rye Bread

A loaf of bread
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (9) +

WELCOME TO RYE BREAD'S NEW LEAF SHOP!

Please read these rules before browsing my wares and making any purchases! I know there is a lot to read, but it will be worth it. I believe in you!

RULES FOR THIS SHOP:
[Last updated 5/19/2017]

At this time there are different villagers of mine who handle different items. Link will handle the flowers while Mayor Rye will handle everything else.

Do not PM me your orders.

Drop off only at this time. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will stay on the tiles right infront of the town gates unless asked to come into your town. I will not run if invited in unless told otherwise.

First come first serve.

I use MoriDB for all of my catalog needs, and since it does not have a quantity system you may have to ask me if I have more than one of any items or interest. Fortune Cookie items are almost guaranteed to have more than one available.

If you have any items from my wish list and would like to pay me with those instead of bells, that is totally fine.

If you purchase ten or more items, I will give you a discount. This does not apply to flowers since they are free.

IGB only at this time. I am still fairly new to this site and not familiar with TBT and how it works. Not only that, but I still need to upgrade my mayor's home to its max capacity.

Information concerning my flowers, bushes, and trees will be listed after my MoriDB catalogs, which are listed right below theese rules.

Maximum amount of items you can purchase at one time is sixteen. Flowers are the only exception.

RV items are sold at 3,000 IBG each. Price is doubled if from Epona (Please read the description of my Amiibo Items catalog for more details.).

There are no handling fees to have your purchased items delivered to your town.

RYE BREAD'S MORIDB CATALOGS AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS
(Click on a catalog title to go to its page.)
[Last updated 5/19/2017]

Amiibo Items
These are items available from the Amiibos I own. Keep in mind Epona is currently a villager in my town so it will take me a bit to get any of her items for you and, therefore, will cost more to sell.

Amiibos I own that are compatible with Animal Crossing: New Leaf are as follows.
Celeste, Isabelle, Link (Ocarina of Time)(Epona is currently a villager in my town), Rover, and The Villager (Super Smash Brothers),

For Sale
These are items currently up for sale. I am selling these items for the sell price listed on MoriDB. That is how badly I need these items gone. New items are added to this catalog every day.

In Storage
These are items currently in my storage I am iffy on selling. However, there are some items here that I am more willing to part with than others. You just have to ask about your item(s) in question and I will let you know if it qualifies.

Items In Use
These are items that are currently displayed inside my home and my museum exhibits. If you see an item here that you want and I am able order it from the twins, let me know and I can get it for you. However, you will have to pay full price your items of interest instead of the sell price listed on MoriDB.

Up For Grabs
These are where the flowers are listed. Please take them off my hands. There are so many. Look to the plant section of the shop just down below for how many of each I have.

Wish List
These are items I am searching for. If you have an item on this list, you can exchange it for an item or so I am selling with equal value to the one(s) you have. I can also offer you IGB if your selling price is reasonable.

RYE BREAD'S PLANTS (BUSHES, FLOWERS, AND SAPLINGS)
[Last Updated 5/19/2017]

This is the plant-specific part of the shop. As listed in the universal rules, my villager Link will be handling your flower orders at this time. This is because I have so freaking many. They take up his entire storage that is not the secret store room and then some. Mayor Rye will handle everything else until the amount of flowers I am selling decreases to a more manageable number (You will see why soon.). The plants I am selling are as follows:

Bushes
Holly: 3

Cosmos
Orange: 1
Yellow (sun): 2
White: 1

Lilies
Red: 3
Yellow: 5

Pansies
a.k.a. infesting-my-town flowers
Orange: 28
Red: 63
Yellow: 25
White: 23

Roses
Orange: 13
Purple: 1
Red: 1
Yellow: 2
White: 4

Saplings
Bamboo Shoot: 3
Cedar: 3
Regular: 11

Tulips
Black: 5
Orange: 11
Pink: 1
Red: 2
Yellow: 1

Violets
Purple: 6
Yellow: 16

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to check out my shop. I hope you have a nice rest of the day!

Just double checking, in case I read something incorrectly--are the hybrid flowers free? c: If so, I'd love to take your orange pansies, tulips and roses! (Sorry if that's being too greedy - I can take a lot less if that's more fair)

Hii! Could I buy your town-hall winter top and strapped books? Also, you own Celeste's amiibo right? Does that mean those items are available to buy? Sorry if it's a stupid question. ^^"

May I buy these items:

Boston bag
Galaxy floor
GameCube drawer
Hanging strap
Isabelle scooter

NDS Lite bench
Natural lamp
New 3DS - Isabelle
Nintendo bench
Nintendo DSI bench

PA system
Rover suitcase
Wii remote cabinet
villager statue
gadget shelf

kiddie meal

Last edited:
hi, id really like these items: celeste bow, fine painting, neutral painting, solemn painting, boston bag and strapped books. i would also really like the ramen cup and cruiser bike if you're willing to part with those items?

Hiya! Could I please buy;
*Ebony Piano
*Halo
*Lattice Wall
*Old Board Floor
*Plum Coat
*Yellow Balloon
Tyvm! I'd be willing to pay as many bells as you'd like c:

May I have

-Boston bag
- Celeste ribbon
-GameCube drawer
-Hanging strap
-NDS lite bench
-Nintendo bench
-Nintendo Dsi bench
-Observatory floor
-rover suitcase
-train seat x2
-train window wall
-Villager statue
-wii remote cabinet

So 42,000 igb in total....sorry if this is too much I just need these items for rooms in my houses.

Idk if these are on your list (still fairly new at this, after six months): football-fish lamp; whirlpool bath; silver axe, please.
Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
How many IGB would you like?

never mind...traded elsewhere

Last edited:
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I am terribly sorry for the much belated reply, everyone!

Something came up that needed my undivided attention.

I am back now and will include a surprise gift with each of your purchases to thank you all for being patient with me.

I will be online all day!​

Just double checking, in case I read something incorrectly--are the hybrid flowers free? c: If so, I'd love to take your orange pansies, tulips and roses! (Sorry if that's being too greedy - I can take a lot less if that's more fair)

Yes, my Hybrid flowers are free!!! You are not being too greedy-- I seriously need these flowers gone. You are doing me a huge favor by taking so much off my hands. c:

Your order is ready whenever you are. Please PM me once you see this.

Can I buy the mini bowtoid?

Of course! Since we are going off of MoriDB sell prices, the Mini Bowtoid will only cost you 828 IGB.

Hii! Could I buy your town-hall winter top and strapped books? Also, you own Celeste's amiibo right? Does that mean those items are available to buy? Sorry if it's a stupid question. ^^"

Of course you can! I will sell both items to you for 3,000 IGB each, which will come up to a total of 6,000 IGB.

I do own Celeste's Amiibo, which means her items are available to buy fo only 3,000 IGB each! Would you like to add more items to your order?

May I buy these items:

Boston bag
Galaxy floor
GameCube drawer
Hanging strap
Isabelle scooter

NDS Lite bench
Natural lamp
New 3DS - Isabelle
Nintendo bench
Nintendo DSI bench

PA system
Rover suitcase
Wii remote cabinet
villager statue
gadget shelf

kiddie meal

Yes you may!

Fifteen of those items cost 3,000 IGB each, and the Kiddie Meal is being sold for 400 IGB. 3,000 times 15 is 45,000, and add 400 to equal 45,400.

Since you purchased more than ten items, I will apply my discount.

Your purchase now comes up to 40,000 IGB!

hi, id really like these items: celeste bow, fine painting, neutral painting, solemn painting, boston bag and strapped books. i would also really like the ramen cup and cruiser bike if you're willing to part with those items?

Of course!

boston bag - 3,000
Celeste bow- 1,600 (I so happen to have an extra in my storage so I will not sell this to you for the RV price!)
cruiser bike - 800
fine painting - 980
neutral painting - 980
ramen cup - 300
strapped books - 3,000
solemn painting, - 980

You total comes up to 11,640 IGB.

You are two items away from receiving a discount. Would you like to look around for two more items or would you like to go ahead with your purchase?

Hiya! Could I please buy;
*Ebony Piano
*Halo
*Lattice Wall
*Old Board Floor
*Plum Coat
*Yellow Balloon
Tyvm! I'd be willing to pay as many bells as you'd like c:

Ebony Piano - 950
Halo - 600
Lattice wall - 445
old board floor - 220
plum coat - 200
yellow balloon - 125

Your total comes up to 2,540 IGB.

Hello. Could I buy the blue bow, corseted skirt, and sailor shirt please?

Of course!

Blue ribbon - 60
corseted skirt - 480
sailor shirt - 150

Your total comes up to 690 IGB!

Your order is ready whenver you are. Please PM me once you see this.

5,000 IGB for the timpanoid?

I am sorry, but I do not see a Timpanoid anywhere in my catalogs. I will double check my storage to see if I have one that I accidentally skipped over.

May I have

-Boston bag
- Celeste ribbon
-GameCube drawer
-Hanging strap
-NDS lite bench
-Nintendo bench
-Nintendo Dsi bench
-Observatory floor
-rover suitcase
-train seat x2
-train window wall
-Villager statue
-wii remote cabinet

So 42,000 igb in total....sorry if this is too much I just need these items for rooms in my houses.

You're fine, don't worry about it!

Thirteen of those items are 3,000 IGB each. I will sell the observatory floor to you for 1,200 IGB since I already have one of those in my storage. Thirteen times 3,000 is 39,000, and add 1,200 to equal 40,200.

Since you ordered more than 10 items I will apply my discount.

Your purchase now comes up to 37,000 IGB!

I will PM you once you order is ready.

Sorry, I got confused! I meant the harmonoid, if you still have it I can pay 5,000 IGB.

Sorry, I got confused! I meant the harmonoid, if you still have it I can pay 5,000 IGB.

Ohhhh. That makes more sense now lol

I am selling my Harmonoid for 828 IGB. Are you sure you want to purchase it for that many bells? I would feel bad taking so much from you.

May I buy these items:

- Birch Flooring
- Celeste Ribbon
- Master Sword
- Midna's Mask
- Palace Tile

Thank you so much! Let me know when you're available!

Gates are open, the money is by the station. My sister is over helping me with flowers, so don't mind her.

Back