• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Tune Help? :D

InterestingOtaku

Nobody's a hero when they're crying for air...
Bells
User Title Color Change
Cake
3 Envelopes
Hiya! I know what I want as my Town Tune... But I am the LEAST musically inclined person. So I would apreciate it if someone could help me out!

Do you have a favourite K.K song? Hey, I remember looking at a person who is apart of Bell Tree Forums. He has K.K songs for his town. For example, he has K.K D&B as his town tune. I've been to his town and when it was 5:00 and the tune went off, it was amazing and accurate. I remember he posted the town tune pattern for K.K Bossa on Bell Tree Forums. The last time I visited him was long ago, last December. I forgot what his name was, but I remember his town name. I'll try find him for you, if you want the K.K songs he distributes. I'll edit this post after I try looking for him. :D

Last edited:
What about looking for some tunes in Youtube? I see some people create cartoonish, nintendo, classic Tunes.

Something i try once, is create my own tune theme... I hate it, haha.

what i do with things like this is see if i can find any of those synthesia videos of piano covers of songs (for example, here's one of spider dance. it sounds really good too, but i'm weak to spider dance in any form haha) and use the keys to figure out what notes i need.

does that make sense? (you might need simpler videos than the one i linked, but you can try anyway...)

I have no problems making towntunes. I write instrumental covers of songs in my free time. :) I'll make you one for Spider Dance, I love Undertale.

Edit: took a little break from the work I was busy with and made a little towntune based off Spider Dance:
Screen_Shot_2017-05-21_at_12.59.44_PM.png

It's the end of the part you requested, not the beginning I'm afraid. The Town Tune maker is rather limited as no flats and sharps are possible and the range is very small as well. I love making these, feel free to request something else. :)

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/gallery/9avMuIMG_6079.jpg

So I've had Spider Dance stuck in my head since you posted, so I decided to give it a try as well. Like lunar said it is difficult though with the limited keys! Im just kinda going off the part that has been stuck in my head so it may not be completely accurate.

Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate it so much. Is anyone able to also work on the others I posted? Thanks!

For Unite Unite:
vUoTIqH.jpg
It just doesn't fit totally, but I think that's as good as it's going to get. Ideally the G at the end of the first line would last a beat longer, but alas. Feel free to play around with that though. You could lose the last F and move the whole bottom row over to make room to extend the G I guess

For Fukkireta, there are two options: you get two repetitions of the melody at about the right speed but not quite the right beat length on one of the notes, or you get one play the ditty that's a lot slower but the relative note lengths are correct. Either way, neither really end up sounding like the original song unfortunately. Some songs just don't really work with ACNL.
Option 1:
yeANjh3.jpg

Option 2:
XzWRg7U.jpg

The last one:
r9Y4zsl.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone!! My town tune has been set to the Anne-Happy ending song! Thanks @MishMeesh and everyone else for the help!

Back