• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I wasn't but I'm going to.

/in

I swear to goodness if I'm mafia I'll be mad.

Nah being mafia isn't any reason to be mad. If anything, it's a blessing because you don't have the same anxieties as town. Plus, all you need to do to win as mafia is fake it until you make it. ;)

Nah being mafia isn't any reason to be mad. If anything, it's a blessing because you don't have the same anxieties as town. Plus, all you need to do to win as mafia is fake it until you make it. ;)

I've never been mafia before, so it'll will be difficult and new so I won't know what to do. I won't be that much of a valuable team member either, I'm not saying a usually am though.

I've never been mafia before, so it'll will be difficult and new so I won't know what to do. I won't be that much of a valuable team member either, I'm not saying a usually am though.

I would suggest you read up on strategy on the MafiaWiki, I've learned plenty of things about playing the game by reading the articles on there.

Trust me, playing as mafia is WAY easier than playing as town. You'd have to try it to see exactly what I mean.

I would suggest you read up on strategy on the MafiaWiki, I've learned plenty of things about playing the game by reading the articles on there.

Trust me, playing as mafia is WAY easier than playing as town. You'd have to try it to see exactly what I mean.

Well we'll see, it's up to Bowie to decide my alignment.

I've been town 3 times and I'll probably be town again. :)

have played as mafia. can confirm its as horrible as u think

Due to my current state of mind regarding the recent tragedies in the world and in my country, I am gonna have to postpone this game.

I can't say exactly when I'll start it back up, but it is by no means cancelled. Thanks. Anyone else who wishes to sign up is free to still.

WyEGNQp.png

?Who's there? Who dares disturb our sleep??

You and your fellow Ghost Hunters make it to the mansion bright and early, though as soon as you enter Boo Woods, the sky turns grey and night falls, even though it is still daytime!

Stepping inside cautiously, you all flash your torches into the darkness respectively, and one of you whispers a "Hello?" to break the ice.

The hunters were greeted by the sight of blood stains on the luxury carpet. A Luigi hat and a pair of glasses were the only remains.

Luigi and Professor E. Gadd were killed. It's time to point fingers!

Day 1 has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Well well. A bit unexpected, but at least we get an extra 2.5 hours. Hope people haven't died on us

Guys get your butts in here, let's catch some ghosties.

The game is starting now, yay! Ghost hunting, commence!

Omg, this is great

Are we going to have a specific voting thread, or is it going to happen in here?

While editing is technically legal (and I'm certainly not the host) I (and most others probably)would appreciate if players only edited (at all) to fix typos. Editing out information or changing what you say removes information which players could use to evaluate if you're town or mafia

Omg, this is great

Are we going to have a specific voting thread, or is it going to happen in here?

While editing is technically legal (and I'm certainly not the host) I (and most others probably)would appreciate if players only edited (at all) to fix typos. Editing out information or changing what you say removes information which players could use to evaluate if you're town or mafia

I believe we should post our comments twice if we edit typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back