Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat links are fixed.

I'd like to sincerely apologise for how rubbishy this game was. I've had a lot on my head these past few weeks in my personal life (hence why I postponed this game in the first place). My previous game, Noatun, was better-managed for that reason among many. I take full responsibly for it. I can only hope that the game was enjoyable for what it was.

Also, for clarity, the game started with six Hunters and four Ghosts. toadsworthy and xCleb did not influence the outcome of this game.

Yes but they could still vote, so essentially if all 6 mafia blitz voted someone on day 1 then it's already a loss for town

This is honestly just depressing. Bowies hosted three games already and ****ed up two of them. Sorry to be the dick saying this, but he's hosted three of the last four games

I don't intend to host again for a long while (if again whatsoever) due to this. Would genuinely prefer to see better-handled games. Again, I can only apologise.

I don't intend to host again for a long while (if again whatsoever) due to this. Would genuinely prefer to see better-handled games. Again, I can only apologise.

Don't beat yourself up for this Bowie, we all goof up sometimes. Don't let this discourage you, we all need to learn and we all need to make mistakes to learn from. c:

I'm sad this game is over already, but I don't think we should blame Bowie too much... I've done things like this before and it's more stressful and difficult than I anticipated lmao

other than balancing issues you've done fairly well as a host

for future reference ask someone experienced in hosting to look over your setup before you post a game

Uhhhh good game mafia? I agree the balance was very much out of wack, but we all learn in different ways and make mistakes. We learn, we grow, we get over it.... I can host paper Mario mafia but it needs 15 players at least, I asked crys though if she wants to host naruto mafia as technically it's next

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I overthought this too... I tried to intentionally change the tone of my posts in order to distinguish myself from last game, but I think it just made me seem scummy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And mog I wanted you dead because if you tunneled me at all I figured everyone would believe you after the last game.... love you though

LOL so basically the whole game were ghosts...... bowie don't feel too bad these things happen and the game didn't really drag on. and well done ghosts, i think i only really suspected cleb (and dolby, sry dolby ily)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhhh good game mafia? I agree the balance was very much out of wack, but we all learn in different ways and make mistakes. We learn, we grow, we get over it.... I can host paper Mario mafia but it needs 15 players at least, I asked crys though if she wants to host naruto mafia as technically it's next

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I overthought this too... I tried to intentionally change the tone of my posts in order to distinguish myself from last game, but I think it just made me seem scummy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And mog I wanted you dead because if you tunneled me at all I figured everyone would believe you after the last game.... love you though

aww toad thank u for killing me night one it's never happened b4 and it made me feel important ily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back