Not open for further replies.

cyleris

zzz
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (23) +
I'm looking for 5 each (unless specified) of the listed flowers & gardening supplies, as well as 1 each of the listed other items. I can pay either IGB or TBT. I'm still unsure of the going rates for everything, so it would be excellent if you could list a price. Thank you! :)

Flowers
-Pink Carnation
-White Carnation
-Purple Pansies
-Pink Lilies

Gardening supplies
-Bamboo shoots
-Persimmons (I only need 1)

Other

Last edited:
I can get you 5 each of; red carnations, blue pansies, orange lilies, black lilies , purple roses, blue roses, black roses, black tulips, & purple tulips. for 99k IGB each? and i also have the throwing beans & bubble wand for 5tbt each

I can get you 5 each of; red carnations, blue pansies, orange lilies, black lilies , purple roses, blue roses, black roses, black tulips, & purple tulips. for 99k IGB each? and i also have the throwing beans & bubble wand for 5tbt each

I don't need the red carnations anymore, but if I could buy the others for 792k IGB all up and the beans & wand for 10tbt all up that would be excellent.

I don't need the red carnations anymore, but if I could buy the others for 792k IGB all up and the beans & wand for 10tbt all up that would be excellent.

awesome! would you be able to pick up ? I Have no rooms in my lockers

i have 9 purple pansies, 3 blue pansies, 6 purple roses, 8 black roses, 4 black tulips, and 3 blue roses (i think i have 1 or 2 bamboo shoots)
i don't really know what to price them at though ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back