• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Hybrids, flowers & a couple other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyleris

zzz
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (23) +
I'm looking for 5 each (unless specified) of the listed flowers & gardening supplies, as well as 1 each of the listed other items. I can pay either IGB or TBT. I'm still unsure of the going rates for everything, so it would be excellent if you could list a price. Thank you! :)

Flowers
-Pink Carnation
-White Carnation
-Purple Pansies
-Pink Lilies

Gardening supplies
-Bamboo shoots
-Persimmons (I only need 1)

Other

Last edited:
I can get you 5 each of; red carnations, blue pansies, orange lilies, black lilies , purple roses, blue roses, black roses, black tulips, & purple tulips. for 99k IGB each? and i also have the throwing beans & bubble wand for 5tbt each

I can get you 5 each of; red carnations, blue pansies, orange lilies, black lilies , purple roses, blue roses, black roses, black tulips, & purple tulips. for 99k IGB each? and i also have the throwing beans & bubble wand for 5tbt each

I don't need the red carnations anymore, but if I could buy the others for 792k IGB all up and the beans & wand for 10tbt all up that would be excellent.

I don't need the red carnations anymore, but if I could buy the others for 792k IGB all up and the beans & wand for 10tbt all up that would be excellent.

awesome! would you be able to pick up ? I Have no rooms in my lockers

i have 9 purple pansies, 3 blue pansies, 6 purple roses, 8 black roses, 4 black tulips, and 3 blue roses (i think i have 1 or 2 bamboo shoots)
i don't really know what to price them at though ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back