• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist ♚

If you give me some time, I could get you both Callie and Maries clothing sets!

Marie's clothing set would be 24 TBT I believe, Callie's would be 32 TBT.
Total of 56 TBT.
If youre a little low on tbt idm though :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have gotten the items, let me know if you wish to buy them!

Last edited:
If you give me some time, I could get you both Callie and Maries clothing sets!

Marie's clothing set would be 24 TBT I believe, Callie's would be 32 TBT.
Total of 56 TBT.
If youre a little low on tbt idm though :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have gotten the items, let me know if you wish to buy them!

I appreciate it, but I was planning on buying with IGBs and not my TBT, is that okay?

I appreciate it, but I was planning on buying with IGBs and not my TBT, is that okay?

Oh, okay. I usually only sell amiibo items for tbt as theyre very time consuming. Is there anyway you could offer some IGB and a smaller amount of tbt?

Oh, okay. I usually only sell amiibo items for tbt as theyre very time consuming. Is there anyway you could offer some IGB and a smaller amount of tbt?

Uh..I'm not really good at offers ^^; Is there a certain amount of IGBs you'd prefer?

Uh..I'm not really good at offers ^^; Is there a certain amount of IGBs you'd prefer?

I really don't know anything about IGB values XD
How much TBT and IGB would you want to offer?

Last edited:
Bump! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is she still in your campground? I'd love to visit, if so!

No unfortunately :( but I have cards I could scan (tad, rex, billy, boyd, bitty, ellie, carrie, boris, candi, sylvana, leopold, reese, cyrus, k.k)

I really don't know anything about IGB values XD
How much TBT and IGB would you want to offer?

Oh I have to do both? Uh...I was planning on saving my TBT for something, but I can earn 56 TBT of you want it

Oh I have to do both? Uh...I was planning on saving my TBT for something, but I can earn 56 TBT of you want it

No, I meant I could give you a discount if you give me IGB as well so you can pay less TBT?
I was giving you the budles prices, usually each item is 8TBT each but since you were ordering sets of clothing you get a discount.

No, I meant I could give you a discount if you give me IGB as well so you can pay less TBT?
I was giving you the budles prices, usually each item is 8TBT each but since you were ordering sets of clothing you get a discount.

Ohhh I see. Well...for the Callie set, I can offer maybe 25 TBT and Marie set I can offer 500k IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could get you an aurora screen.

Ahh really? Thank you! How much for it?

Back