• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Shrek Discussion Thread

Shrek and Shrek 2 gave me life when I saw it. :eek:
Especially 1 since it helped me when I was in bad times. I watched it alot last year. :p

2 is simply bootsiful, I like the Potion Factory scene alot.

I like the scene where the maids are all over Shrek cause he turned into a human and he's like handsome lol
Also when they're all at the dinner table and Shrek is being super awkward about it and Harold is just giving him a rly mean look the whole time.

Oh and when donkey was a horse that was fabulous. Still the same ol gr8 Eddie Murphy tho :lemon:

I love the Shrek Christmas special, especially the part when Puss in Boots tells his story. The part where he zones out and starts playing with the jingle bell on his Santa hat is so CUTE! :blush:

Welp, looks like I diddly done played myself.

Anyways, to get back on topic, my favorite Shrek movie is Shrek 2.

Shrek 2 > Shrek 1 > Shrek 3 >>> Everything else.

Welp, looks like I diddly done played myself.

Anyways, to get back on topic, my favorite Shrek movie is Shrek 2.

Shrek 2 > Shrek 1 > Shrek 3 >>> Everything else.

YES!! SHREK 2 WAS MY CHILDHOOD OMG

It has many deep layers

Shrek is love...
Nah but Shrek 2 was indeed the best. One of the few series of movies where the sequel was the best. The first Shrek was great too, though. Shrek 3 was boring to me so I never saw the last one.

I think my favorite holiday special is scared shrekless. I didn't understand all the references when I was younger but now that I'm a bit of a horror junkie I find it much funnier

I think my favorite holiday special is scared shrekless. I didn't understand all the references when I was younger but now that I'm a bit of a horror junkie I find it much funnier

tbh I've never seen any of the holiday specials. Never really been into that kind of stuff.

But it's tenouttaten you say? Might need to see it :rolleyes:

Back