• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Shrek Discussion Thread

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Cause we all know that Shrek is the best movie ever made :lemon:

I'm just gonna share a very uncommon opinion: as meme-able as Shrek is (and I love the memes don't get me wrong) I actually think Shrek is really good movie? I'm serious.

The first Shrek movie was amazing. I used to watch it every single day. Such a great twist and parody of the fairytale genre :) It went downhill when they started milking it though :(

I'm just gonna share a very uncommon opinion: as meme-able as Shrek is (and I love the memes don't get me wrong) I actually think Shrek is really good movie? I'm serious.

Did you mean to say you DON't think it is?

I loved Shrek. I kinda liked Shrek 3, idk why - probably because it was fun seeing the adaptations of the other princesses in there! That part where he woke up and dreamt of the babies with Donkey as a baby was hilarious. LOL

Fun Fact: Lord Farquaad's name is supposed to be a joke. Say it quickly.

I'm making waffles!

- - - Post Merge - - -

...no I seriously think it's an excellent movie. Just a memeable one

How is this bad/flammable? XD A lot of people seem to love this movie :)

Last edited:
bless this thread

also is it just me who really really loves the gingerbread man he's precious to me

i've watched all shrek movies except happily ever after, i wasn't sure if it was worth watching, so is it? pls don't kill me

Last edited:
First movie's good.
Second movie's alright.
Third movie's good?
Fourth movie's confusing.
If a fifth exists, it's not very good.
The Christmas special was a little cheesy.

First movie's good.
Second movie's alright.
Third movie's good?
Fourth movie's confusing.
If a fifth exists, it's not very good.
The Christmas special was a little cheesy.

I saw many people say Shrek 5 was confirmed.

Also, I think they are re-premiering Shrek: The Musical, lol

when i heard about shrek 5, that's when i decided shrek stopped at 3 movies

I LOVE WHEN HE TURNS GIANT AND TRIES TO FIGHT I WAS SO PROUD OF HIM AND YET SO VERY SAD

XD Yes! I love that part too!!! Shrek is so much of my childhood .-. I can't watch it anymore in all seriousness because I've seen it so many times, lmao.

Is it weird that I love the gingerbread man and hate him at the same time? His voice is certainly interesting tbh. I've only seen the first movie several years ago so idk

Puss 'N Boots was always my favorite character tbh. Then again, as a kid, I just instinctively favored the adorable animals.

Shrek 2 was my life when I was like in 5th grade lol I watched that movie every single day. I still kind of know it by heart xDD

Shrek and Shrek 2 gave me life when I saw it. :eek:
Especially 1 since it helped me when I was in bad times. I watched it alot last year. :p

2 is simply bootsiful, I like the Potion Factory scene alot.

Last edited:
God bless this thread

Back