4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
I apologize if this has already been asked before, but I couldn't find one. Before I ask my question, let me further explain what is happening .
I've been doing TT so I can wipe out villagers I don't like, and I've come across an issue. One of my dreamies, Poppy, has asked me three times in a row if she should leave! And yes, I save every time. So, my question is this: should I be concerned, or think nothing of it? Thank you for your time! :)

Hi! I'm by no means an expert, but I've read several times that the more you talk to a villager, the more likely they are to move. That may not necessarily be true, as the algorithm that causes villagers to move is unknown, and there are other theories proving otherwise.

I'm going to say don't be too concerned, still check on her and talk to your villagers in case they mention that -villager- is thinking of moving out :3

Best of luck! ^-^ And my apologies if this wasn't helpful

Hi! I'm by no means an expert, but I've read several times that the more you talk to a villager, the more likely they are to move. That may not necessarily be true, as the algorithm that causes villagers to move is unknown, and there are other theories proving otherwise.

I'm going to say don't be too concerned, still check on her and talk to your villagers in case they mention that -villager- is thinking of moving out :3

Best of luck! ^-^ And my apologies if this wasn't helpful

Thanks!!

Two years ago I adopted one of my dreamies here on TBT.

A few days later, she pinged to move.
Again. She pinged to move.
And again!

I was so freaked out. I posted here asking if this is meant to be? Why did she keep pinging me?!

Other people nicely calmed my fears.

After that - she didn't ping for another year.
She's still in my town. All is well. :)

If you want her in your town, tell her!

I have to tell Pinky in Pixel because she's my next door neighbor and she pings me all the time ;)

Think nothing of it. Send Poppy my love- she's a cutie!

Moving out in the game are totally random, it happen to me before, so you don't have nothing to concern about.

Back